LoL EUNE -> EUW TRANSFER (GBP) WHERe?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShakeNBakeUK

28-11-2012

I am from the United Kingdom.
I have been based on EUNE for the last few months.
According to this thread, you are ceasing support of the on EUNE, and are offering all UK players a free transfer to EUW.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=506650

Myself and many others have not yet recieved a free transfer option in the store (see attached pic).

There has been no official reply on the announcement thread, and I have not recieved any reply from support either.

Are there any Rioters on the forums that can update us on the situation?

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	transfer.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	183.4 KB
ID:	61701  

SlimaZ

28-11-2012

You play from an UK ip?

ShakeNBakeUK

28-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimaZ View Post
You play from an UK ip?
I would assume so.
I live in Surrey.
I am not using any kind of VPN or anything to change my IP address.
Just using a BT Infinity router.

DemonScarf

28-11-2012

Same problem here :/
I live in england and i'm definitely using a UK ip and still nothing.

Best of the 3

28-11-2012

Same here, still waiting. On the official announcement thread there have been some posts from people who've gotten tickets back from Riot about it. One said only people with Polish IP's were eligible, one said you have to have not used a transfer from West to East to use it. It's all very confusing.

ShakeNBakeUK

28-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best of the 3 View Post
Same here, still waiting. On the official announcement thread there have been some posts from people who've gotten tickets back from Riot about it. One said only people with Polish IP's were eligible, one said you have to have not used a transfer from West to East to use it. It's all very confusing.
well that's stupid.

the transfer was open to residents of the united kingdom, because their currency is no longer being supported by the LoL store.

it has nothing to do with having a polish IP.

and it makes no sense what so ever to not allow people to transfer, if you already transferred from west to east in the past.

if my currency is no longer being supported, then i deserve to have a free transfer to allow me to access a region with my main account that i spent over 250 on where my currency IS supported.

SlimaZ

28-11-2012

I think it's just a bug or something. Try writing to west support, since apparently they handle UK now.

Arintal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-11-2012

Why you would want to transfer

ShakeNBakeUK

28-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arintal View Post
Why you would want to transfer
So I can buy Riot points with my currency () without paying any conversion fees, and so I can play with players from my home country.

Riot Daedalus

QA Loc Coordinator

Follow gapingsoul on Twitter

28-11-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Sorry for the radio silence guys, the transfer token will come in the next days. You are all right, the Polish IP has not much to do with this (apart from the fact that Polish guys get a free transfer from EUW to EUNE for the same reason, the support for their currency is being ceased over there). So if you played a game from a British IP in EUNE in the last 6 months, stay tuned, as you'll get a free transfer to EUW soon.