What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 70 4.07%
50% off rune pages 243 14.12%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 264 15.34%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 800 46.48%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 630 36.61%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 744 43.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1721. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

23-11-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

***EDIT - Final Poll Results***

The results of the poll are in and the result is a virtual dead heat between option #4 and #6, each with approximately 15.5K votes across the 4 regions that participated (NA, EUW, EUNE and BR). The combined vote tally is:

• 1,522 - 50% off boosts
  • 5,076 - 50% off rune pages
  • 5,249 - RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September)
  • 15,476 - 50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)
  • 11,679 - 75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault)
  • 15,487 - 50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store)

Therefore our plan is as follows:

1) On January 11, the regular Friday sale will be replaced by a Skin Super Sale which will include some skins never before on sale (not Legendaries or other ineligible skins). As usual, three champions will also be on sale.

2) At some point between now and the end of January, the 42 Legacy skins below will come back into the store for a limited time at 50% off their regular price:

Crimson Akali
Matador Alistar
Pharaoh Amumu
Red Riding Annie
Annie In Wonderland
Safari Caitlyn
Nightmare Cho'Gath
Red Baron Corki
Mr. Mundoverse
Toxic Dr. Mundo
Masquerade Evelynn
Nottingham Ezreal
Desert Trooper Garen
Scuba Gragas
Alien Invader Heimerdinger
Angler Jax
Phantom Karthus
Unmasked Kayle
Swamp Master Kennen
Sonoran Kog'Maw
Shamrock Malphite
Vizier Malzahar
Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
Leopard Nidalee
Sasquatch Nunu
Blacksmith Poppy
Noxus Poppy
Professor Ryze
Workshop Shaco
Frozen Shen
Yellow Jacket Shen
Hextech Sion
Spectacular Sivir
Emerald Taric
Badger Teemo
Firefighter Tristana
Highland Tryndamere
The Magnificent Twisted Fate
Kingpin Twitch
Butcher Urgot
Feral Warwick
Time Machine Zilean

There was also a lot of interest in a skin retirement sale so we will pursue that a little later in 2013. The rune page sale and extra bonus RP promotions were well received in 2012 and will likely make comebacks later in 2013 as well. Boost sales, however, will go back into the idea dustbin.

Thanks for participating!

Zenith

23-11-2012

Is that sale on RP only or IP?

FLAMER YURI

23-11-2012

I would like to see some Legacy skins

Naruuh

23-11-2012

Hippalus if some legacy skins will be bought back...could you tell us some possible skins ?

CURSED

23-11-2012

Actually i would like to see everything, why not everything ? who's gonna be bothered by that?
I mean: give me some super skins on sale , some skins that are gonna be retired , give me a good bonus on the 50$ Rp im gonna take and let me worry about the rest!

XourceXaX

23-11-2012

Oh yummy another sale *-*

Bring us back the old skins riot !

So if you are bringing back Alien Invader Heimerdinger which is a Legendary + legacy skin, then could you please bring Zombie Brand back just for a short time because many people including me missed the sale Why is it a Legacy skin anyway :c

luq16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2012

imo last 2 options the best. And 50% off runes is fair, but I think you need to re-calculate IP required to buy runes...

EDIT: Please, people, it's LEGACY skins, not LIMITED. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=123056
EDIT2: ok, Hippalus edited it now.

FF Zeus

23-11-2012

I'd sale for rune pages or Legacy skin sale

Guguby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

23-11-2012

Personally I think that third, fourth and fifth are the best options. I would like to see some off skin retirement and some bonus RP purchases. Not gonna buy rune pages or boosts and don't really like current legacy skins so not gonna buy them either, so don't really care about that. Would be nice to see new legacy skin retirement, maybe there would be something I like in list. ^^

2 Teemos 1 Cup

23-11-2012

75% off skins please!!!!!

1234511 ... 14