Is AD nidalee viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fraiiin

21-11-2012

I seen some videos of AD nidalee, but it feels like AD nidalee is really boring to play.... is it viable, or even more viable than AP?

MiTsRuleZ

21-11-2012

She's really viable at top and I really think she's very exciting, let alone boring. She's hard to play though.

Oxycoon

21-11-2012

Both are equally viable, but in different situations. AP Nidalee is strong in poke teams, where AD Nidalee is strong in teamfights and split pushing. I prefer AD/bruiser Nidalee, because that build is a lot more versatile: she can build into an immortal damage machine with Trinity Force, Warmogs and Randuin or a turret killing monster with Trinity Force, Bloodthirster, Rageblade and so fourth. And that's just saying two paths.

AP Nidalee is kinda just poke and more poke. AP Nidalee is strong for stealing objectives, but positioning on the other team can negate that easily.

That said: in my opinion, if you find AD Nidalee boring, you're probably doing it wrong :P But that's just me ^^,

KronaN

21-11-2012

AD top is OP believe me shes just almost unbeatable with AD.

Darkmits

21-11-2012

Define viable

Zealwind

21-11-2012

I've had many Ad nidas picked against my Gankplank at top. Shes strong, maybe a bit stronger than GP if you go face to face melee after level six and ofcourse has great sustain.

Zwisler

21-11-2012

Yes

HighLanderPony

21-11-2012

Borderline OP, most annoying piece of bull you can face solo top. :P

Kcugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2012

Viable - totally. With creazy spear harras early, to creazy facr2face fighting possibility on lv6.
But requires a lot of practicing.

Crimnor

22-11-2012

Nidalee is one of my favorite solotoppers, what you do is farm until 6, conserve mana... then harass a little, jump on enemy as a cat, E+Q = kgs of damage.

The mobility lets you gank mid nicely too.

The hard part is to learn the jump, it's not like flash, you have to face the direction you are jumping.

Also, the spear's hit window is extremely thin. Don't toss the javelin randomly, you'll waste mana and rarely hit unless you know you have a clean shot. Use the spear to last hit minions from afar, that's what it's really good for on AD Nida.

And get the maid skin! <3