Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Important changes to the Privacy Policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MacDucky

12-09-2012

Sounds cool.

rikiOmpourizas

12-11-2012

hello there i have been waiting to test karma here and 6 months every week without giving ip to buy him but has never been free can you put her at least next week

ablewhite

12-12-2012

riot plz i want to sell my champion Rengar i want runes than this champion please can you refund it? plz tell me answer yes or no ((( (my account name is ablewhite)

DonKira93

12-12-2012

wanted to ask 1 question but i cant find appropriate board for it... Why is there no more awards from tribunal... My GF is playing LoL but when shes at work she can`t play at least she could vote at Tribunal for some ip... Thank u I`ll be waiting for your response...

deVox XX

12-13-2012

nice

don4o gorskiq

12-13-2012

e kade vi e balansa v igrata zemete kopitaite pone pove4e ot dotata pone ot kadeto ste napravili tazi igra i zemete nau4ete balgarski 4e az ne iskam da u4a angliski

don4o gorskiq

12-13-2012

nau4ete balgarski

don4o gorskiq

12-13-2012

i palq4ovci zemete naprabete staii samo balgari da igraem nqma smisal ot ob6tite ne6ta
make rooms BulgARS only

don4o gorskiq

12-13-2012

If I could ban that user

FaIcon

12-14-2012

True..