Removal of GBP from EU Nordic and East

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahares

Polish Community Manager

21-11-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners,

As League of Legends grows, so too does the complexity of support required to ensure we offer great service to all players. In order to better focus our support on the community, we are removing GBP as a payment option on the EU Nordic and East (EUNE) platform.

For UK players, we want to focus all support and community efforts on the EU West (EUW) platform. For this reason, all players logging in from a UK IP address on the EUNE platform in the last six months will receive a free transfer opportunity in the store. This offer is a single-use transfer to the EU West platform.

Any payments made in GBP will continue to be fully supported on the EUW platform. From 26/11/2012 the primary payment options available on EUNE will be Euro, PLN and Leu.

Thanks for your support and ongoing feedback

slapdesrius

21-11-2012

whhat is gbe?

VITRE00S

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapdesrius View Post
whhat is gbe?
It's GBP not GBE.

GBP is the ISO currency code use for the British Pound.

It stands for "Great British Pound".

SzczelamSzczauy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

21-11-2012

When can I pack my bags and move over there? :)
The option isn't available yet, I mean it is, but it says it costs 2600 RP.

TheChristoph

21-11-2012

not fair.

Someb0dy

21-11-2012

If you had a free transfer to the west since the split and you get another if you have uk adress that means you will have 2 free transfers to the west or still it will count as one?

SzczelamSzczauy

Recruiter

21-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChristoph View Post
not fair.
Theoretically not fair.
Practically UK is neither Eastern Europe or Northern/Nordic Europe.

Same happened to EUW, Poland is in Central/Eastern Europe and they were moved from EU West.

BIGBOSSGR

21-11-2012

So you first split me from my friends with the removal of the EU server. Then you take away my friends that made a transfer to EUNE just to be with me. GJ Riot really.

Also, in order to be with them now I'll have to pay cause a simple transfer from one server to another has to be done by paying...

Nuukhov

21-11-2012

No! Don't! I am British and I play on EUNE because that is the server all my friends are on! Please don't! I beg you =(

The Flash of Lol

21-11-2012

And when i from Slovakia and i have my main acc on eu west and i want be on eune can i get free transfer?

1234511 ... 33