Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey EUNE Bug Report forums!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

Network Ops Technician

11-30-2012

Quote:
Soviet Pride:
Hello QA, are you fixing the borderless setting screen misplace soon? It is really annoying for us streamers!
Ayways, it's good to know we'll have you guys to take care of us, Welcome!!
p.s. Dual Monitor is really buggy on spectator mode :/ Cursor doesnt stay in lol and bypasses screen border + some other minor stuff!

Heyas! I use borderless and have dual monitors as well, so I might be familiar with the bug you are talking about. Is it where the screen briefly appears located 'between' your monitors and only the top half shows? I usually solve that by tabbing out and back in and it immediately resolves, but that is something we should be looking at (I'll make sure we have a ticket tracking it). Why is it especially annoying for streamers? (Not being one, I might be missing something!)

I'll have to check on the cursor with spectator - if it's not fullscreen it might be intentional that it doesn't lock to the screen borders so that you can 'multitask'.

Digia

11-30-2012

Why my honors were gone today? Yesterday I had them but today after two match when I check my profile I had only honors what I had got today.

Pastori

12-02-2012

Hello.
I've encountered a bug with Shockblade Zed bundle. I bought it 18.11.12. After a few days, it shows that I do not own the skin anymore, although that purchase can be seen in my "Purchases"-list. If you can help me with this, I'd be much obliged.

Archetype Bliss

12-03-2012

Quote:
Jozrael:
Heyas! I use borderless and have dual monitors as well, so I might be familiar with the bug you are talking about. Is it where the screen briefly appears located 'between' your monitors and only the top half shows? I usually solve that by tabbing out and back in and it immediately resolves, but that is something we should be looking at (I'll make sure we have a ticket tracking it). Why is it especially annoying for streamers? (Not being one, I might be missing something!)

I'll have to check on the cursor with spectator - if it's not fullscreen it might be intentional that it doesn't lock to the screen borders so that you can 'multitask'.

Thanks for the reply!
No i was talking about this bug right here (http://i.imgur.com/GGqE8.jpg)! Which bug's only solution is going Fullscreen and then back to borderless else it won't fix!
About the cursor, no it's not because of multitasking. When you're in a game you want to move your cursor onto the borders of League of Legends to control the camera. What's the point if it can bypass the borders? If i want to change tabs while ingame i will just use alt-tab normally!
Thanks in advance.

P.s. It's awesome that you guys are finally devoting your time to improve our gaming experience

Cr45h3d

12-03-2012

I can confirm the "bug" above, it has happened several times to me as well (1/4th LoL screen).
I do also use a dual screen setup and the quarter i can see is at the bottom right on the right hand screen.
Sometimes i have to restart the client and it is back to normal, the tabbing out and in has not worked. So i had to change it like this:

From borderless to fullscreen(it's still only a quarter) ->
restart the client (back to normal view). I got back in the game then changed back to borderless (it's still only a quarter for some reason. =S) ->
restart again, and then it's back to normal..

This is how my loadingscreen is when it loads aswell (when it occurs).
This has not happend during an customgame for me, so i have not had time too see how i could have solved it faster. But it is kinda annoying atm. =)

Regards
Cr45h3d

L7xLoTek

12-03-2012

Quote:
Soviet Pride:
Thanks for the reply!
No i was talking about this bug right here (http://i.imgur.com/GGqE8.jpg)! Which bug's only solution is going Fullscreen and then back to borderless else it won't fix!
About the cursor, no it's not because of multitasking. When you're in a game you want to move your cursor onto the borders of League of Legends to control the camera. What's the point if it can bypass the borders? If i want to change tabs while ingame i will just use alt-tab normally!
Thanks in advance.

P.s. It's awesome that you guys are finally devoting your time to improve our gaming experience

Urgh, yeah, that misalign bug is the most annoying thing ever, especially when sometimes it takes a longer while for the game to recover from the following fullscreen->borderless swap afterwards.

As for breaking cursor border checking, I managed to pull that off by running Borderlands 2 in the background (so much for multitasking while waiting in lobby/queue )

Jozrael

Network Ops Technician

12-03-2012

Quote:
Digia:
Why my honors were gone today? Yesterday I had them but today after two match when I check my profile I had only honors what I had got today.

You were punished by the Tribunal, which resets all of your Honor to zero.

Quote:
Pastori:
Hello.
I've encountered a bug with Shockblade Zed bundle. I bought it 18.11.12. After a few days, it shows that I do not own the skin anymore, although that purchase can be seen in my "Purchases"-list. If you can help me with this, I'd be much obliged.

I would submit a ticket to support.leagueoflegends.com about this - sorry for the inconvenience! Account-specific issues like this, unless widespread, are generally better addressed by our support team.

Quote:
Soviet Pride:
~

1 - Yes that bug, sorry I didn't explain myself well. It is aggravating - I just checked up on the status of it and hurried it along. Ideally we'll be able to fix it soon, but it won't be in this outgoing patch.
2 - Did you have your menu open? I just tested it and I can only get the mouse to NOT lock if the menu is open (intentional, and very common if you are swapping back and forth between resolutions to test this bug ;&gt, or if I have another game/program open that locks the mouse in another window. Eg. if I have XCOM running in fullscreen but minimized, the mouse will not lock for my spectator client. This is because Windows has issues locking the mouse to multiple programs at once.
3 - Riot's always devoted its time to improving your gaming experience . Every day a thousand Rioters are working on something that will - in some way - improve your experience. Whether it be indirect (such as a recruiter looking for more awesome engineers to pile on to our projects), as obvious as someone making the code change to fix the dual monitor display issue, or painting a beautiful new splash art, everyone is here to serve the player. That being said, there's always more work to be done than Rioters to do it (despite our massive growth), and we need to prioritize the load. Last month we spun up the Live QA team to directly focus on live bugs - this doesn't mean that these bugs weren't being fixed before, just that we didn't have proper oversight over the entire process. We appreciate your gratitude and will strive to be worthy of it!

Pastori

12-03-2012

Quote:
I would submit a ticket to support.leagueoflegends.com about this - sorry for the inconvenience! Account-specific issues like this, unless widespread, are generally better addressed by our support team.

Alright, thank you very much.

HyoJoo

12-05-2012

Hello!

I've noticed something that has been going on for a few days now, if not a week. Even my friend agreed that there is some sort of visual bug.

For one, sometimes out of random, I can see the enemy portraits on non-warded or non-trapped areas. I can see their portrait in their jungle for a mili second, suddenly their portrait shifts to the other side of the map as they randomly appear somewhere else.

I noticed if my minnion stands close to the wall of wraith camp as it hits the turret, sometimes I can see the wraiths and person behind the wall randomly. This happened quite a few times already. Not even sure if it's something buggy or something similar.

I heard my friend complain on euw that sometimes he doesn't see the rengar leap.As he just suddenly facechecks out of nowhere on him even though just a second ago he was quite in front.

powele

12-07-2012

So. I don't know if it's bug or working as intended but Runaan's Hurricane bolts don't grant assists. Could you look at it?