Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey EUNE Bug Report forums!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinshinkaze

11-26-2012

Quote:
Jozrael:
1: Based on some quick checks of other posts, this looks like it is working as intended - autoattacks (such as Malzahar's Voidling) don't proc Rylais, even if they aren't the autoattacks of the champion. But don't fret, his ult can upgrade them to slow .

2, 5, and 7: We won't be able to answer design or upcoming content questions like this, sorry. You'll have better luck with people who actually do the reworks!

3: It sounds to me like you outplayed your opponents . The bot AI can't compete with an experienced, higher level player at this time. This may change in the future, but right now we have our engineers largely working on other projects to my knowledge. We may do another rise of the bots, who knows!

4: Do you know if you have a video of this? How long does the immobility last?

6: We have not removed them, but they are no longer available for purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience .

1.I gues its ok if its working as intendet

2.I knew this might be the case

3.we'll wait and see.

4.Unfortunetlly I do not have a video or the knoledge of how to make one.
The stun lasts untill you hit them (if you are ranged)or untill you get at about 400 distance
Once the stun is disabled they are confused sort of like feared for onother 2-3 sec or till they die

6.Wil there be new ward skins or has the project been demed a failiure at this time(with a small chance of relaunch after rework)(I know you might not know)

BefreEonYourEyeS

11-27-2012

Hi
I have a question ..
why your mates from America do skins upgrades when MANY many champions got Game ruining bugs
Like Kha zix with no stacking mana from skills(just Q)on manamune ?

Jozrael

Network Ops Technician

11-27-2012

Quote:
Rinshinkaze:
4: I'll look into that then, thanks for the report.

6. We're really not the best people to answer this . My total guess is that ward skins were simply awesome based on the surveys (http://no.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/13h6r2/got_emailed_a_survey_from_riot_included_some/) we've sent out asking players what other types of ward skins they would like. The original ward skins were always meant to be a temporary thing.
Quote:
BefreEonYourEyeS:
why your mates from America do skins upgrades when MANY many champions got Game ruining bugs
The people that work on bugs are totally different from the people who do skins. Putting our artists on bugfixing duty wouldn't be very effective .

Gnomasz

11-28-2012

Hello QA team! Do you happen to know if the upcoming changes to Tear of the Goddess and its upgrades include changes in code, i.e. bugfixes, or only numbers tweaks? I'd like to know because I have some issues with them, and I wonder if it's worth my time to check them thoroughly and describe it.
If eventual bug reports for them are needed: I'm using Polish client, so screenshots would include tooltips in Polish. Would it be better to post the report here (in English) or on Polish boards (in Polish) then?

0123456o

Recruiter

11-28-2012

hi

Jozrael

Network Ops Technician

11-28-2012

Quote:
Gnomasz:
Hello QA team! Do you happen to know if the upcoming changes to Tear of the Goddess and its upgrades include changes in code, i.e. bugfixes, or only numbers tweaks? I'd like to know because I have some issues with them, and I wonder if it's worth my time to check them thoroughly and describe it.
If eventual bug reports for them are needed: I'm using Polish client, so screenshots would include tooltips in Polish. Would it be better to post the report here (in English) or on Polish boards (in Polish) then?

It is probably an efficient use of your time to wait until the patch (Coming Soon™!) and then see whether the issues you observed are still there. If they are, please report it here in English - none of the four of us on the Live QA team speak Polish. While we can have a Polish speaker elsewhere in Riot translate it for us if necessary, at the moment we are only checking the English speaking boards.

luq16

11-29-2012

9 red posts in 1 thread, that's 2nd or 3rd most(after FerealPony). I kinda like you. Too bad only bugs I notice are minor ones on PBE(when I get past login queue).

hmm I think my next post here shall be constructive.

Archetype Bliss

11-29-2012

Hello QA, are you fixing the borderless setting screen misplace soon? It is really annoying for us streamers!
Ayways, it's good to know we'll have you guys to take care of us, Welcome!!
p.s. Dual Monitor is really buggy on spectator mode :/ Cursor doesnt stay in lol and bypasses screen border + some other minor stuff!

Mjollnir

11-30-2012

Hi!
I have a kind of problem with my LoL ...
The launcher doesn't want to start, (the "League of Legends" just stay in the middle of my screen, bug, and close). So I have uninstall LoL, and now, I can't even download the game, I'm a french whose playing of Eu Nordic & East, and my browser says me"Google Chrome can't reach l3cdn.riotgames.com." ...

So if you can help me guys, it'scould be so great!

Jozrael

Network Ops Technician

11-30-2012

Quote:
Mjollnir:
Hi!
I have a kind of problem with my LoL ...
The launcher doesn't want to start, (the "League of Legends" just stay in the middle of my screen, bug, and close). So I have uninstall LoL, and now, I can't even download the game, I'm a french whose playing of Eu Nordic & East, and my browser says me"Google Chrome can't reach l3cdn.riotgames.com." ...

So if you can help me guys, it'scould be so great!

This is something you should submit a ticket to support.leagueoflegends.com about, unfortunately there's nothing we can do from a code side of things .