Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrMagi

01-28-2015

as a Sion when i play against Trundle and i use my Q and he uses E exactly on me it cancels my Q and then its impossible to use it till the end of game and its also impossible to use R so please repair it

Leonheart

01-29-2015

Fix eune client. Everyday around this time after 5.1 patch its very laggy!

kirijeseksi69

01-29-2015

Skin for Diana

69Milf69Hunter69

02-03-2015

Hello Riot
I sent you a massege and they said that i post the bug here so i gonna say WHEN I SELECT MY SKIN ON TEAM BULDER I CANT PLAY WITH IT IN THE GAME IS JUST THE NORMAL CHAMPION LOOK SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREAT.

NoScarForOLOFM

02-03-2015

Face-ti ceva cu jocu asta.. prea multe buguri pe bune lasa-ti cafeaua aia ca tot pica serverele

The God of Games

02-15-2015

There are some bugs with nidalee
When she goes out of my sight and use a spear from the fot of war , the spear will becoma invisible.
I happened to me two times only today
Please fix that bug

lxi31

02-16-2015

was playing a game rengar against an enemy team of tresh, ashe, TF, irelia. when them hit me with cc like ashe's ultimate, TF yellow card or irelia's E and tresh hook i was unable to move even after the animation was over like the ashe's ult last 5 seconds. after teh stun animation finishes i couldnt control my champion not move not cast spells till i was free. dont have any screen shot srry :/

MasonryCZ

02-16-2015

I canĀ“t change my status message. Please fix it.

MaStEr DoXxX

02-19-2015

I noticed while playing blitzcrank on friends account, that when you get tear of goddes and start spamming w and e, it doesn't get stacks on it, only q get stacks.
Any of you guys got same thing?