Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

27andreas

01-16-2013

Quote:
Cl000:
I received an offer from a man about a free RP. He thus takes account's other people. I ask to test it and nakozat. Thank you.

fishers

mukicu

01-17-2013

There is a bug with Malzahars Vizier skin. When he autoattacks there is a purple thing that stays around him for 3-4 seconds. I think the purple thing is a bug in the auto-attack animation. Every time he attacks the animation of the attack continues, no matter if you are attacking or not.

Isaxus

01-19-2013

When i log in: "game still in progress" i havent left any game and there isnt even a reconnect button if i in some weird way left a game. please help i cant start any games or anything

xsilian

01-20-2013

I CULDNT RECONET AFTER GAME HAS DISCONETED PING WAS 500 FOR 5 min

sebi1234

01-21-2013

hi a have a probleme with my "cho" he don't grow up please reset my champ.
thanks

Legendary Razyel

01-22-2013

I have a bug or at least i hope its a bug i start league of legends,i click play i insert my username and my password then the first thing it says is the server is curently busy.Pleas try again later,afther i log in again it says login failed for an unknow reason.Please visit(http://support.leagueoflegends.com) for more information.I didnt tried to reinstall so i dont know if reinstalling league of legends works Please help I want to catch the bonus ip time XD waiting for reply or something pls help

luzakomen

01-23-2013

co zrobić ? bez przerwy jak włączam grę pisze: undefined ........... proszę pomóżcie nie mogę grać

dionnisaras

01-23-2013

there is a bug that when a game starts and everybody has too accept if 1 dosen't accept then the icon stays there 4 2,3 mins and then u are knocked out of the search of a game.
there is also a bug that in the champion selection u go and see the portrait of a champion
4 example: a portrait or ezreal that writes ezreal the prodigal explorer
then if somebody leaves, the portrait stays until u go again in a match and see a portrait of an other champion
4 example cho'gath the terror of the void
then it will dissapear
plz i know that it is not a big deal but plz fix it!

dionnisaras

01-23-2013

Quote:
xsilian:
I CULDNT RECONET AFTER GAME HAS DISCONETED PING WAS 500 FOR 5 min

check ur internet, it might be it, not a bug but a net bug

pancha73

01-26-2013

i have big problem,i started to play solo rank in,champion selection suddenly appeared an error,it said that appear an unknown error and it had 2 choice one was send error and the other was don't send,i clicked on send error but nothing happened,so i logged out in champion selection,then i signed in but i banned for 45 mins for abandoned that game,i wait until the last but after 45 mins i tried to play but the abandoned error appear again with more time it was 57 mins :-s every time these times finish an another time will start with more abandoned time :-s now what should i do ? i want to play but i cant :-s this is screen shot
http://s1.picofile.com/file/7634820321/lol.jpg