Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cl000

12-19-2012

I received an offer from a man about a free RP. He thus takes account's other people. I ask to test it and nakozat. Thank you.

dps723

Recruiter

12-23-2012

admins i send 5 sms for 474 rp and i didtn get anything pls i want my rp

TufahijA

12-24-2012

Hello!
I have just logged-in on my account, and I don't have any honors, and i have lost my honorable oponnent ribbon.Cann someone explain this to me please!

Cromicon

12-24-2012

Please can somebody tell me why I can't transfer from EU nordic to EU west?

DoTheCreepstyle

12-26-2012

i am dealing with a bug, that i just had this game... When lee sin hits veigar with hes Q, veigar will get silenced UNTILL hes hit by the reactivation of lee sin's Q... dunno if this has only happend to me? but it really pissed me off.

Gazille28

12-29-2012

Hi!

I noticed a bug; when the nexus destruction cinematic appear, unable to write anything. This isnt just my problem, more of my friends annoying this too.

I know this isnt a big serious case, but pls repair it.

Thanks forward too Riot

bieniu4

Recruiter

12-30-2012

when using on darius Vi's ulti Darius can still use his ulti

SBK proen

01-04-2013

Well.. I was loading, and almost in a game, but when the game started, riot kicked me out.. when i finally came in, there was so large queue that i couldnt come back to the game.. It was like 3 hours

Hachinz

Recruiter

01-04-2013

I got bug with item pictures all item is black and when someone slays an enemie it shows black no champion picture like it suppose to be dunno why it is
help me plz

27andreas

01-16-2013

the bug is about lee sin and vi

when vi usre her ult on someone then lee sin can kick her away when she is imunneto cc and stuns