Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Report a bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

11-19-2012

What helps us quickly find and fix bugs:

The subject of the post should contain succinct information about the issue. The body of your post should include how the bug happened and contain any and all information about what happened when you experience the bug. If it’s an issue related at all to graphics or performance you should upload your DxDiag file with your post. This file shows us what hardware and driver versions you are using.

Example:
If Anivia is stunned when she dies her passive does not trigger.
1. Pick Anivia and a champion that can stun, Sion for example
2. Get Anivia low enough to where a stun and auto attack from Sion would kill her
3. Have Sion stun Anivia and then kill her while she is stunned
4. Notice that Anivia is now dead and her passive is still available to be used.

I had a Deathcap and mercury treads as items. Sion killed me with a lichbane proc. I hadn’t died yet that game. Here is a screen shot of it happening: <link to awesome screen shot would be here>

Why is this helpful to us?
It allows us to more quickly identify why things are broken and will expedite the process for getting a bug fixed. The information that’s most important to us is how you got to the ‘bugged’ or ‘broken’ state and what other things were happening when the bug occurred. It is also helpful to have an idea of how frequently you experience the bug.

Instructions on how to obtain a DxDiag file (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag)

Where to find your game logs (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-league-of-legends-logs)

Recklessbaby

11-27-2012

I am currently dealing with a bug where i cant transfer to EUW. the £ has been removed and the only options for purchasing rp are now Euros. I am stuck in EUNE. When i try to transfer it says " Insufficiency funds" and I don't know if it is due to me having an acc on the EUW also with the same username, i Hope someone can help me with this problem.

Thank you in advance

Azekal

11-28-2012

guys i have problem i can play in north and east but i can't in eu west incorect password WHY ?

Debriah

12-07-2012

It is not actially a bug report or anything like that, i just think that you guys, RIOT should make the chat a bit bigger and then i also have this problem to see wich of my champions i play most in my summoners profile

tolic G4

Recruiter

12-09-2012

*in game, warmogs armor says maxmium health instead of maximum

Nevolyo

12-09-2012

After the patch i noticed that Fiddle's Drain abillity does almost half the dmg it should. This occured at any time in the game even with full build (Void Staff and Abysal Scepter plus his passive aura). With all the magic pen. this spell will always deal low damage compared to what it shows the user.
I don't know if it is related to the runes so i will give the runes i used every time i played with him (9 Greater Marks of Magic Pen. - 9 Greater Seal of Armor - 9 Greater Glyph of Magic Res - 3 Greater Quintessences Ability Power)
This occured with all the monsters, minions and champions. Always low damage compared to what to spell info displays. (Spell displays 180+120 and the user deals 190 dmg with it).
Please take a look into this because i cannot play this champion if he is like this.

hepokatti136

12-11-2012

How i can report this bug!
Thats is nice!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDw1mEGObP0&feature=g-crec-u

Kaminari3

12-15-2012

Hello,
please help me with my and many other people's problem.....
There is a video about it on youtoube that includes everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1T2l65GFA
Thank you a lot.

P.S. Reinstalation nor shutting firewall works.

Thanatos4Ever

12-16-2012

Hello,
I wanted to aske you if you are able to help me. Maybe you realize the existence of league craft....I recently download a skin but it actually didn't work and now im not able of playing with Rammus(every time i have or mine mates/enemies rammus I cant summoing to the game so I have to leave it) in my computer and I wanted to know if you can help me as soon as possible.
Thanks for spending your time reading this!

PowerMan2

12-17-2012

I got a problem when i press play and i choose pvp,vs bots or anything i just press a map and a mode like regular and something happens when i press it it deosnt appear that which says to invite teammates and find me bla bla bla.... Can u tell me how to fix that plz? :/