Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 refund resets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neutr0n

11-19-2012

So I thought of a good idea to reset the refund points at the season 3 patch. This would be a good idea because if elo resets why cant the refunds reset? Hope you agree

Amon Amarth

11-19-2012

Riot does not give a single **** anyways.

Mates1500

11-19-2012

no

Bloody Hell1

11-19-2012

yes +1

reignmanTW

11-19-2012

nope.

Malygos

11-19-2012

Riot probably won't do it, even though they REALLY should T.T

quistu

11-19-2012

What is the reason they should do it?. is elo reset really a reason to get refunds back? refunds is in my optics a system for, making a faulty buy, like "oh god I bought this but I wanted to buy that. oh great I can refund and get the right buy." Or "I bought this now, and tried it out, he really doesn't fit my playstyle, let me refund him so I can get a champion that fits me better."

Rinshinkaze

11-19-2012

It would be great if they did that but right now their policy is 3 Refunds per account per lifetime

Sonar21

11-19-2012

How come, elo reset = refund reset? Where is that relevance you see but the world doesnt?