Countering the Ninja (Zed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vendetta

16-11-2012

Sooo here we are about some ways you can counter Zed (even we have not seen his full potential yet)

I noticed that Jayce is Hard counter to Zed, also thornmail or zonyas hourglass for his ulty

PennyPintsize

16-11-2012

How to counter Zed:
Step 1: Be teenager
Step 2: Mutate into turtle
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

AngelTyrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2012

agreed, go ninja turtle on him and u win.

doublelift

16-11-2012

You can't be serious, i hardly imagine toplaner that can lose to Zed. And i am not the only one. He currently has 39% winrate. Syndra has higher

The Shovel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2012

1: Buy Rammus
2: Buy Ninja Rammus skin
3: ???
4: Profit

Corrosive0

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hash1sh1n View Post
You can't be serious, i hardly imagine toplaner that can lose to Zed. And i am not the only one. He currently has 39% winrate. Syndra has higher
He's a difficult champ and has been out for a bit over 2 days, what the hell did you expect?

Vendetta

16-11-2012

i just say that Jayce now is PROVEN counter to zed!

doublelift

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosive0 View Post
He's a difficult champ and has been out for a bit over 2 days, what the hell did you expect?
He is as difficult as XinZhao. And he has no damage and no utility. My expectations were 35%, i have mistaken by 4%

Amon Amarth

16-11-2012

I would say pick any standart solotop bruiser/tank which doesnt get beaten by talon and does not have small hp pool and you will be fine. Just don't pick kennen vlad nid and some others.

VengeanceZ

Recruiter

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neophorn3 View Post
I would say pick any standart solotop bruiser/tank which doesnt get beaten by talon and does not have small hp pool and you will be fine. Just don't pick kennen vlad nid and some others.
why wouldn't I pick a guy who can sustain himself like a boss and just press W to completely shut zed's damage output?