Lost all placement matches.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatriciaRox

16-11-2012

& thus I've gained my place in elo hell.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/21359178#history
Should have waited to play ranked, as should you all.
Good luck to you.
I will be answering questions.

Edit: Why is there no loss forgiven for 2 leavers in the team? I mean totally makes sense to lose 40-50 elo 6 TIMES IN A ROW because a team of 3 can't possibly carry versus a team of 5.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpeg.JPG
Views:	821
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	61304  

Hozukimaru 66

16-11-2012

Indeed u should xPP

PatriciaRox

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozukimaru 66 View Post
Indeed u should xPP
I should? U mean I should have. Too late.

Thunderbot42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2012

So, if you really think you belong in a higher elo, why don't you just play your games then? If you belong in a higher elo, you will get there. And dont tell me it's because of your damn teammates. play duo ffs.

PatriciaRox

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbot42 View Post
So, if you really think you belong in a higher elo, why don't you just play your games then? If you belong in a higher elo, you will get there. And dont tell me it's because of your damn teammates. play duo ffs.
I'm thinking I have played my last games of League of Legends. It's extremely demoralizing to lose all placement matches. I'm currently at 850 elo. When I duo'ed last season I had amazing matches, all vbictories except for 2 defeats. The problem is I only trust 1 of my friends in do or die situations, & he is playing at strange hours.

& its true it's not because of my teammates. There werent any teammates to speak of.

Luupää

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J8zebeth View Post
I'm thinking I have played my last games of League of Legends. It's extremely demoralizing to lose all placement matches. I'm currently at 850 elo. When I duo'ed last season I had amazing matches, all vbictories except for 2 defeats. The problem is I only trust 1 of my friends in do or die situations, & he is playing at strange hours.

& its true it's not because of my teammates. There werent any teammates to speak of.
I think u r just in right elo where u belong

Armed Gunman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J8zebeth View Post

I'm seeing acceptance and depression in this post, now you need bargaining(some1 soloq with me?) anger(dammit some lane feed every game) and denial(not my fault) and you will do 360 stages of grief.
On a serious note it's a game, nothing to be demoralized about numbers on a screen about a game. Play your best and have fun and wether elo is low or high w/e, and if you stop having a good time then then you move on.

Xogen

16-11-2012

Just play. Stomp people down there and ignore everyone before you start playing so you will be spared from the retardness of your fellow summoners. :-> GL, I lost 8 of my placements but due to duo que I've won matches now.

Merciless

Recruiter

16-11-2012

You play with clarity..I don't know man .

Sir Thugsalot

16-11-2012

for sure u belong there.No hard feelings