Zed Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TemperusMaximus

15-11-2012

Alright guys, this should be nerfed. I think that its pretty obvious at this point.

Its a really fun champion but hes a bit overpowered, with a bt and trinity/frozen you can just do tons of damage while sustaining

I really liked playing him, will definetely keep playing him as mid/top after the nerf patch, gj other than balance issues riot

SlaktarTasken

15-11-2012

Pretty obvious? The only thing that is obvious to me is that: If you give Zed early kills he will dominate the game, like other high risk high reward characters like say Xin, Riven or Jax perhaps. I don't find him Op at all, despite not even having tried him myself.

He seems to have damage on par or slightly above the avarage assassin, but it doesn't really help him since he's so low on any hard CC, despite his superb mobility. I soloed against him as jayce yesterday and destroyed him utterly, but maybe jayces highly mobil kit/range and burst is what you need to take him down. Anyway, at least that's one counter, if played well.

Maybe once people learn to play him he will be Op. But I can't say I agree. Yet at least.
Then again, once people learn to play against him, he may prove to be UP. We'll see.

Oh, last and but not least, any adc/assassin can do tons of dmg and sustain well with trinity/frozen and a bt.

To bad they didn't introduce him on free week, I really wanted to try him and don't have the spare IP. :/

Sidekick 4 you

15-11-2012

Wait a bit has he come already? I having a 2 days break from playing league of legends and other games

HighLanderPony

15-11-2012

He has limited itemization options, no sustain without items, weak CC, and his damage is super item dependant. Plus, he's energy hungry. And armor hurts him a lot.

Kassadin hard counters him, I learned that the hard way.

I think he's on the weaker side of things, but I still need to test my setups some more.

Claypigeon84

15-11-2012

Morde counters Zed Perfectly! He has no chance!

Daget24

15-11-2012

Meh he isn't that great for me. On solo top he is squishy and gets dunked by many other solo tops like irelia, jax, darius, hecarim and so on and so on.

Mid lane is currently dominated by ap assassins that beats the **** out of any ad that doesn't have strong cc. He is good against utility ap or sustained damage ap. But current meta just says no for zed...

Necroippotis

15-11-2012

The two games that I faced Zed he was one if not the most dangerous guy in the enemy team.
However I suspect that one of the reason the Zeds did so well was that people are unfamiliar with their abilities and thus not sure how to counter them.

Tushan

15-11-2012

i think that Zed ulti is prety weak damage wise
but he is fun to play

ClashDashRoar

17-11-2012

I played as zed 2v2 (custom game) tried him first time, guys were my friends and we made pretty fair match from the players. Anyway, Zed, in my hands, was so op in that match. I could turretdive 2 guys under the turret at level 8 while they had 40% of their hp from our pokes, which are great on zed. Enemies said "Zed op, better nerf Clash". I really felt that Zed is really op champ atm. From youtube I didnt find a single great zed gameplay, and havent faced one, who really utilized his abilities well. He is quite op, if you play him properly, using skills wisely. Wouldnt be so op with mana, as energy makes the laning phase bit op for him, imo. Other ppl might think different ways etc. I think this way, someone else other way.

ClashDashRoar

17-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushan View Post
i think that Zed ulti is prety weak damage wise
but he is fun to play
Zeds ulti isnt weak, as it does damage after few seconds, based on damage you done in that few seconds. If you throw your ulti, and then follow with WEQ combo, your enemy should be dead