Gold&Silver borders in Normal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlutracheBerserk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-11-2012

Hello Riots. I have Gold in ranked 5x5 and Silver in ranked Solo/Duo.
95% of my games is Normal 5x5 WITH my teammates.

Tell me why do i have Silver border (from ranked Solo/Duo) in Normal games 5x5(that aint Solo/Duo queue in any way)?

P.S. I play LoL about 1.5 year and this is my first post.
I really respect you Riot but this situation is wrong.

Arfarazon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-11-2012

just bump it.
really riot pls!

why do a man must have some kind of border from solo que if he did't tryhard solo ranked games. or why is it precicely from SOLO queue, normal doesn't have premade mode anyway, make the appearing border to be from the highest achieved tier from all queues 5x5 not just the solo one.

ToxicWolf

14-11-2012

I'm just suprised bcos... when rewards are announced nobody noticed it for us we need solo gold for Gold covar-loading screen, btw i got Janna skin, Profile trim, and gold icon.. only i feel bad with victorious Janna + silver border XD i think its so lame

Kazaguruma

14-11-2012

if you couldnt get gold on solo/que,then i dont think you deserve the gold border in normal games,sure u may have gold rank on premade teams,but thats just way too easy to get,if your team just simply doesnt go that well,u can just delete the clan,create another, and try again...
also,imo,it's not that hard to get gold on solo/que too,all u need is patience,if you are an above from average player who might can carry his team many times,then u would have reached over 1450

DexEvilness

Recruiter

14-11-2012

+1

Shunpaw

14-11-2012

So.. you want your team rewards in normals too? I'd say let it stay like it is, your teams reward in the queue you got it and your solo/duo reward in normals and solo/duoQ.

DexEvilness

Recruiter

14-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaguruma View Post
if you couldnt get gold on solo/que,then i dont think you deserve the gold border in normal games,sure u may have gold rank on premade teams,but thats just way too easy to get,if your team just simply doesnt go that well,u can just delete the clan,create another, and try again...
also,imo,it's not that hard to get gold on solo/que too,all u need is patience,if you are an above from average player who might can carry his team many times,then u would have reached over 1450
I believe that having gold in 3v3 or solo or 5v5pre it is the same thing since in all the situations you play with real humans. No point to call solo queue harder because you play with random persons because it's gamble, some of them will play equal with you and some others will just feed cause they deserve to be lower. But in premade games u show ur real teamwork and skills, cause there is much better communication between you and your teamates. So atleast for me summoners should get the borders of their highest elo in any queue.
(Sorry if you didn't get what i want to say my Engish aren't so good )

Kazaguruma

14-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexEvilness View Post
I believe that having gold in 3v3 or solo or 5v5pre it is the same thing since in all the situations you play with real humans. No point to call solo queue harder because you play with random persons because it's gamble, some of them will play equal with you and some others will just feed cause they deserve to be lower. But in premade games u show ur real teamwork and skills, cause there is much better communication between you and your teamates. So atleast for me summoners should get the borders of their highest elo in any queue.
(Sorry if you didn't get what i want to say my Engish aren't so good )
i understood,your english is fine
i think you kind of misjudged what i said though,i called solo queue harder,only cause u cant reset your elo,you have 1 chance,and if you didnt have a good start,then u'll have to try more and more to rise again

with premade ranked teams though,i said that even if u dont have a good start,u can just delete your team and create another and try again,till you manage to have 5-0 wins or something,it's way too easy to reach gold this way

Verdade

14-11-2012

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zAke1 View Post
So.. you want your team rewards in normals too? I'd say let it stay like it is, your teams reward in the queue you got it and your solo/duo reward in normals and solo/duoQ.
If you join full premade normal game you'll still have only solo/duo border, regardless of your 5v5 premade rating. Same for 3v3 normals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaguruma View Post
i understood,your english is fine
i think you kind of misjudged what i said though,i called solo queue harder,only cause u cant reset your elo,you have 1 chance,and if you didnt have a good start,then u'll have to try more and more to rise again

with premade ranked teams though,i said that even if u dont have a good start,u can just delete your team and create another and try again,till you manage to have 5-0 wins or something,it's way too easy to reach gold this way
According to your logic, if you fall down to 800 ELO in soloq, you can't increase your elo to 1650+, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishnet View Post
Nones gives a **** about 3v3. And if you go premade 5v5 border from team 5v5 appears, where´s the problem? If you got gold or platinum or whatever in 5v5 premade you could get it in solo aswell, there´s reason why those top team players have 2400+ elo.
Okay, i played 10 soloq games in my life, and frankly said i've never seen more ragers, tryhards and kids. What if i don't like playing with them? Does that mean i am bad player? Because almost everyone thinks it does. OMG he's noob, ho doesn't even have silver trim. QQ

Fishnet

14-11-2012

Nones gives a **** about 3v3. And if you go premade 5v5 border from team 5v5 appears, where´s the problem? If you got gold or platinum or whatever in 5v5 premade you could get it in solo aswell, there´s reason why those top team players have 2400+ elo.