Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Gold&Silver borders in Normal

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlutracheBerserk

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Hello Riots. I have Gold in ranked 5x5 and Silver in ranked Solo/Duo.
95% of my games is Normal 5x5 WITH my teammates.

Tell me why do i have Silver border (from ranked Solo/Duo) in Normal games 5x5(that aint Solo/Duo queue in any way)?

P.S. I play LoL about 1.5 year and this is my first post.
I really respect you Riot but this situation is wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arfarazon

Junior Member

11-14-2012

just bump it.
really riot pls!

why do a man must have some kind of border from solo que if he did't tryhard solo ranked games. or why is it precicely from SOLO queue, normal doesn't have premade mode anyway, make the appearing border to be from the highest achieved tier from all queues 5x5 not just the solo one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitsuhide

Recruiter

11-14-2012

I'm just suprised bcos... when rewards are announced nobody noticed it for us we need solo gold for Gold covar-loading screen, btw i got Janna skin, Profile trim, and gold icon.. only i feel bad with victorious Janna + silver border XD i think its so lame


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kneph

Senior Member

11-14-2012

if you couldnt get gold on solo/que,then i dont think you deserve the gold border in normal games,sure u may have gold rank on premade teams,but thats just way too easy to get,if your team just simply doesnt go that well,u can just delete the clan,create another, and try again...
also,imo,it's not that hard to get gold on solo/que too,all u need is patience,if you are an above from average player who might can carry his team many times,then u would have reached over 1450


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DexEvilness

Recruiter

11-14-2012

+1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shunpaw

Senior Member

11-14-2012

So.. you want your team rewards in normals too? I'd say let it stay like it is, your teams reward in the queue you got it and your solo/duo reward in normals and solo/duoQ.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DexEvilness

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Kazaguruma:
if you couldnt get gold on solo/que,then i dont think you deserve the gold border in normal games,sure u may have gold rank on premade teams,but thats just way too easy to get,if your team just simply doesnt go that well,u can just delete the clan,create another, and try again...
also,imo,it's not that hard to get gold on solo/que too,all u need is patience,if you are an above from average player who might can carry his team many times,then u would have reached over 1450


I believe that having gold in 3v3 or solo or 5v5pre it is the same thing since in all the situations you play with real humans. No point to call solo queue harder because you play with random persons because it's gamble, some of them will play equal with you and some others will just feed cause they deserve to be lower. But in premade games u show ur real teamwork and skills, cause there is much better communication between you and your teamates. So atleast for me summoners should get the borders of their highest elo in any queue.
(Sorry if you didn't get what i want to say my Engish aren't so good )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kneph

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
DexEvilness:
I believe that having gold in 3v3 or solo or 5v5pre it is the same thing since in all the situations you play with real humans. No point to call solo queue harder because you play with random persons because it's gamble, some of them will play equal with you and some others will just feed cause they deserve to be lower. But in premade games u show ur real teamwork and skills, cause there is much better communication between you and your teamates. So atleast for me summoners should get the borders of their highest elo in any queue.
(Sorry if you didn't get what i want to say my Engish aren't so good )


i understood,your english is fine
i think you kind of misjudged what i said though,i called solo queue harder,only cause u cant reset your elo,you have 1 chance,and if you didnt have a good start,then u'll have to try more and more to rise again

with premade ranked teams though,i said that even if u dont have a good start,u can just delete your team and create another and try again,till you manage to have 5-0 wins or something,it's way too easy to reach gold this way


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verdade

Senior Member

11-14-2012

+1

Quote:
zAke1:
So.. you want your team rewards in normals too? I'd say let it stay like it is, your teams reward in the queue you got it and your solo/duo reward in normals and solo/duoQ.

If you join full premade normal game you'll still have only solo/duo border, regardless of your 5v5 premade rating. Same for 3v3 normals.
Quote:
Kazaguruma:
i understood,your english is fine
i think you kind of misjudged what i said though,i called solo queue harder,only cause u cant reset your elo,you have 1 chance,and if you didnt have a good start,then u'll have to try more and more to rise again

with premade ranked teams though,i said that even if u dont have a good start,u can just delete your team and create another and try again,till you manage to have 5-0 wins or something,it's way too easy to reach gold this way

According to your logic, if you fall down to 800 ELO in soloq, you can't increase your elo to 1650+, right?

Quote:
Fishnet:
Nones gives a **** about 3v3. And if you go premade 5v5 border from team 5v5 appears, where´s the problem? If you got gold or platinum or whatever in 5v5 premade you could get it in solo aswell, there´s reason why those top team players have 2400+ elo.

Okay, i played 10 soloq games in my life, and frankly said i've never seen more ragers, tryhards and kids. What if i don't like playing with them? Does that mean i am bad player? Because almost everyone thinks it does. OMG he's noob, ho doesn't even have silver trim. QQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fishnet

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Nones gives a **** about 3v3. And if you go premade 5v5 border from team 5v5 appears, where´s the problem? If you got gold or platinum or whatever in 5v5 premade you could get it in solo aswell, there´s reason why those top team players have 2400+ elo.


123