Zyra or Leona support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCampingTree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I have all supports except these two, so i'm wondering which one is better? I usually Go bot with Vayne , Caitlyn or Graves.

Stoneflyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Ive yet to see a sucsessfull Zyndra support. While on the other hand ive seen tons of great Leona supporters.
So i think you should get Leona.

Gravedamn

12-11-2012

Leona. Zyra loses all her potential by not playing on mid lane.

VanillaPie

12-11-2012

Leona.

Akarui

12-11-2012

I literally got to gold today after 4 wins in a row with Leona supporting my buddy on Draven...

Misanthropiae

12-11-2012

here is the thing: once leona goes into the fight, it cannot get out so your ad carry has to follow you and he has to avoid being disabled by your opponents.
zyra has great burst even with support items and has the advantage of great range.
i would go for zyra since you will not be punished for mistakes as hard as if you were playing leona.

Tholdrinn

12-11-2012

All AD's you mentioned work great with Leona alone. While Zyra.. well she is more of a team comp support (Just as Lee Sin). Take her if your teams are tanky so you don't really need another tank.
She works well in teamfighting phase when you have lots of AOE dmg as her ulti has huge size and knock up can not be cleansed. Good with Galio who can chain his ulti after your initiate, kennen for CC chain long as hell and Katarina which have a long channeled ulti. Also ridiculously well working with nunu ult (you shall not run nor interfere with it).

Cains Angel

12-11-2012

Zrya shines mid/lategame (both when on mid and as support) simply because she brings a load of utility to the team (2 aoe ccs vision and decent damage with plants)
So if you plan to win the lane pick leona, if you want a (somewhat) stronger teamfight presence and already have the tanky front line to cover for you go for Zyra

Edit: Ninjad by the two above posters <.<

Blood price

12-11-2012

Personaly i believe these 2 champs to be VERY diffrent from eachotehr and i donīt think one is better then the other.
that would depend on your team and on enemy team. if itīs just for casual gameplay normals then take the one u want the most. =/

hattmakaren

12-11-2012

Zyra is on sale as we speak. I picked her up and I'm not regretting my decision. Fun to play and works great with burst champs like Graves, but Leona is loads of fun too.