Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline (3vs3) Tier List - by Sam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooManIsOnTheWay

07-23-2014

Quote:
SunSharkLollipop:
THE old good sneaky TWISTED TREELINE must be able to playing. Why Riot can't put to small team of programmers or fans of THE TWISTED TREELINE fans to fix glitches and bugs in old TWISTED TREELINE. Blizzard do better version of Warcraft I and Warcraft II that works in new Windows, but Riot do nothing like that.

Man i feel u cuz i want the old 3v3 map back, i sent an e-mail to [email]support@riotgames.zendesk.com[/email] to do a voting to see how many votes can be against to the old 3vs3 map and to the new 3vs3 map.I hope this map will be back.Pleas guys sent letters to [email]support@riotgames.zendesk.com[/email] to bring this good map back.

BooManIsOnTheWay

07-23-2014

Guys if do u want the old 3v3 map back sent e-mails to:support@riotgames.com to show to Riot how much we want the old 3vs3 map(twisted treeline) back.

ForeignDemon

07-24-2014

nice

FNC iLee

Recruiter

09-03-2014

s

demonhunterex

10-13-2014

user name demonhunterex in eune server silver 5, please add me and see how it goes

alitiki

10-16-2014

bro

Bravo97

10-22-2014

maybe