Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline (3vs3) Tier List - by Sam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teomor01

01-02-2013

Forgot to add Fiora and Fiddle they are very good on the TT map

Zatcheyron

01-04-2013

First things first, i heavily dissagrees on puttib annie and xerath so low, annie can do some nasty stuff to the enemy team if she is skilled. i personally played her only and reached diamond lastseason... but thas is my opinion. and xerath with the new pen system and his abnormal range can be really devistatin, and in my opinion, be more effective then any gragas if they both play well.
One last thing that really disturbed me to see is : WHY IS TEEMO SO LOW ON THAT LIST! HE SHOULD HAVE A OWN TIER LISTED AS : Tier teemo, as one of the most disturbing and game braeking champions IMO on The new AND old TT
// Zatcheyron

Zorsus

01-13-2013

WHEREs NOCTuRne!?

Gamer24680

01-18-2013

It laggs

MakisKoube

01-20-2013

Tier 4: Anivia --> Ehhh... I recommend not to pick these. There are just so many better champs... Just saying!

FROGEN = ****A WHAAAAAAA?????

VoLekShoW

01-21-2013

ok lets add me on nordic my summoner name is..VoLekShoW

Nimrud7

01-26-2013

Hy!
For sale my account!
53 charakter,3 nune page,900 normal win,silver framework!
enquire:lolpet@freemail.hu

ThunderChain

01-28-2013

I am so Badass that i play Sejuani and Urgot in 3v3 and never lose

God Was Taken

02-02-2013

I will reach 4800 IP soon and some champions that caught my eye are renekton, cass and yorick, which one is most useful, deal more damage etc.??
I am not very good as AP in TTL but if you guys say cass is significantly better than the others 2 I may considering learning to play a squishy champ.

Kuroi Taiyo

02-03-2013

Nasus tier 4, please explain? I never lose tt with nasus so please give me a reason why is he the worst possible pick? Go full ad and you can do 5k crits at 50 min. Just saying.