how to play vs darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insane Trapper

02-11-2012

so like in topic I need your advice how to play vs darius ? what champion works good vs him and is the Wu able to do it?

Crimnor

02-11-2012

Darius is probably the hardest counter to wukong, I don't recommend picking him vs Darius. Ofc if you are much more skilled you can stomp a noob Darius, but don't count on that.

I'd pick Yorick vs Darius but as I refuse to play ridiculously overpowered champs I'll pick Nidalee for ranged poking and good escape, Darius lacks them both.

Lieto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

my jax didnt loose to darius yet.

EneRgi3

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaunalapsi View Post
Darius is probably the hardest counter to wukong, I don't recommend picking him vs Darius. Ofc if you are much more skilled you can stomp a noob Darius, but don't count on that.

I'd pick Yorick vs Darius but as I refuse to play ridiculously overpowered champs I'll pick Nidalee for ranged poking and good escape, Darius lacks them both.
Jayce, Jax, Nidalee, Kha'zix, Rengar, Riven, Yorick.. These are the champs who i play as solo top and who counters Darius. (Well, rengar could counter anyone before his nerf, dont know if he can counter him now)

Crimnor

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieto View Post
my jax didnt loose to darius yet.
Lose = opposite of win
Loose = your mom

know the difference

LupusXI

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M?tny View Post
so like in topic I need your advice how to play vs darius ? what champion works good vs him and is the Wu able to do it?
You got to focus on his cooldown, maybe try to play Darius yourself first. His pull-in CD is extremely high, over 20 secons if I remember correctly. Then you can harass freely when you know things are on cooldown.

Here's a site where they suggest and vote for the reliability of different counters to him:
http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=darius

Insane Trapper

02-11-2012

thanks you all for advices I tried play teemo vs it but didn't play to long with teemo so failed :-(

Amon Amarth

02-11-2012

Just try the god old kenny and you gotta do something.

Somaliapina

02-11-2012

Every ranged with reliable escape from his pull. Kennen is very easy to play against him, darius never even gets to the range to hit him. If you are melee it is somewhat harder.

Dilbo Teabaggins

02-11-2012

Teemo counters Darius hard.. As long as you reliably can evade the pull, it just happens that Darius' pull is just few units shorter than Teemo's range.

Get in, toss a blinding dart or/and AA, retreat, get some CS, rinse and repeat untill Darius misses pull, then it's free reign to pepper his face full of poison