Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost blue ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krcak

11-01-2012

I got a blue ribbon with maybe 20 honors, and after your maintance few days ago i lost it..
I checked my email if i have recived some punishment bot nothing in my inbox..
Can you tell me why did i lost it?

Neydan

11-01-2012

Honor ribbons are not forever. If you stop recieving honor the ribbon will go away. It is honor within a time frame that really matters.

Krcak

11-01-2012

Ok, thanks

Dracárys

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Something simmilar happened to me today with my blue ribbon. I had it for some time now, but today it was gone. I still had it in the first game, but when I started the next game, it was gone. I don't know what happened, I doubt I was reported, because I didn't do anything wrong (as far as i know :P) and I even got three helpful honours in the game, so I'm not sure about the ''If you stop getting honor the ribbon will go away'' part because I usually get honored at least in every other game I play...
for how long did you have your ribbon?

AniviaXV

12-23-2012

I lost my red ribbon either for no reason lol

MiNajashi

Recruiter

12-23-2012

lol, I have more than 75 for teamwork and never get ribbon. And ofc, not from friends or something like that..