Chargeback payments, and terms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexAKM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-10-2012

Hello.

Who could answer, when Support works? Support for billing questions????

Problem:

Quote:
Riot Games has received a dispute filed against previous purchases made on your account. This dispute was filed by the financial institution associated with the payments made on the account, and as a result, Riot Games must refund the payments back to the financial institution (a “Chargeback”).

The total amount of these Chargebacks is currently: 100 Euros

The account is now considered to have a negative balance and is unavailable for use until the outstanding balance has been repaid in full to Riot Games. The balance must be repaid via PayPal for the full amount of 100 Euros

PayPal payments can be submitted to the following email on Paypal:

• EU: Chargebackpayments-EU@riotgames.com

Payment must be submitted in the following format:

Subject: Chargeback Payment - Username

Once your PayPal Transactions is processed, we will unlock the account so you can return to the Fields of Justice
For some more: My Acc was stolen. For some time, some peaple play on it. As I leave the city and live in the village, I couldnt play often, bc of internet, I had 3G modem connection (its near 180-250 ping for game vs minions, and over 18k ping in teamfights). So I play not so often as I want. And for that time, which I didnt use my Acc, there was made that transactions, for which I get suspended.

After I write to Support 1st time, they answered that its my problem, and until they wouldnt see money for their Chargeback payments, I wouldnt be unlock.

ok.

I arrived to city, and made all they said in instructions, and what I see?! Whole day - no reaction. Money came yesterday. But Im still suspended, and My request in Support, had no answer for 1 day!.... And what I must think? That there is no free stuff for answer? rly? Before it, answer comes imidiatly for 2-3 hours.

Question: When this billing Support works, and how many time it need, to see that transaction which I made by their PayPal????

AlexAKM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-10-2012

problem solved................

GABRiEL RO

10-08-2013

How do you solve? Did you recive an asnwer from Riot? I have the same problem and it seems more people had this problem, I want to be sure I didn't spent money foolish...

Kratao Vazelini