Clarification on the Harrowing skins and icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2012

I see a lot of questions regarding the harrowing skins. Here are some things people should keep in mind.

The Harrowing skins are not limited, they're LEGACY. What does this mean? They will be available now for a certain amount of time and after that time, they will disappear from the shop. However, since they are Legacy skins, there is a chance that they will return in the future. It is not known when they will return or IF they will return, there is just a chance they will return.

What are exactly the harrowing skins?
Unfortunately, there is no official announcement of Riot where they actually state what the Harrowing skins are. By the looks of it now, there are 3 Harrowing skins.
- Headmistress Fiora (975RP)
- Pirate Ryze (975RP)
- Zombie Brand (1820RP)

These are the Shadow Isles skins. They are related to the Twisted Treeline remake, They are NOT Harrowing skins (Thanks Kazuun for noticing this.)
- Haunted Maokai (975RP)
- Headless Hecarim (975RP)
- Underworld Twisted Fate (975RP)

How long will the skins be available?
There is also no official announement stating how long the skins will be available. We can assume that they will be available until November 13th, because until that date we can buy RP for the summoner icons. This is just an assumption. Riot still has to announce this officially.

When are we getting the Harrowing summoner icons?
"Your new summoner icons will be unleashed after the release of the Shadow Isles patch to haunt your profile forevermore." However, no one seems to have the icons yet, so the exact date is unknown.

More about the Harrowing summoner icons.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...66044#30666044

I hope some things are clarified! I'll keep this post updated if anything new pops-up.

Kazuun

26-10-2012

Since you do not work in RIOT etc.... your clarification is worth as much as every other person's here xD

Get few facts right before You go and try to "clarify" things:
Harrowing skins - there are two (or three) of them, not SIX. Ryze, Fiora and Brand. Saying there are two of them would be as much correct as saying there are three of them, since there is no officjal statement about Brand and we can only assume he can be counted because of this skin's theme.

Maokai, Hecarim and TF are Shadow Isles skins. They are related to TT remake. They are NOT Harrowing ones.

Zoast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuun View Post
Since you do not work in RIOT etc.... your clarification is worth as much as every other person's here xD

Get few facts right before You go and try to "clarify" things:
Harrowing skins - there are two (or three) of them, not SIX. Ryze, Fiora and Brand. Saying there are two of them would be as much correct as saying there are three of them, since there is no officjal statement about Brand and we can only assume he can be counted because of this skin's theme.

Maokai, Hecarim and TF are Shadow Isles skins. They are related to TT remake. They are NOT Harrowing ones.
Thanks, updated it accordinly!

Kazuun

26-10-2012

Swap Ryze with Maokai :P

Maokai is Shadow Isles, Ryze is a Harrowing one.

Zoast

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuun View Post
Swap Ryze with Maokai :P

Maokai is Shadow Isles, Ryze is a Harrowing one.
Ninja'd

Kazuun

26-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoast View Post
Ninja'd

Also, if we want to be The_Very_Spot_On with info... all those skinsa are CURRENTLy Limited and will BECOME Legacy at a later date.

Legacy status is given to skins that are not avaiable anymore. Skins mentioned above will get that status when they disappear

BTW: Well spotted with the date of November 13th. I did not know that date

Here's the confirmation of them disappearing on November 13th:

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...820647#4820647

Ninavi

26-10-2012

Were legacy skins ever added back in all years of LOL. New player so please clarify

eyCoco

26-10-2012

I'd like to know about the icons as well :O.. I've Purchaced X Amount of RP since i read about the limited icons. And i want them ASAP

I know all the new skins harrowing and halloween, are limited. And after the 13th of november they will become legacy skins. Legacy skins will only be comming back in sertain occations.

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=404123
Moneypenny explains it pretty well what Legacy and limited skins are.

Akejsa

09-03-2014

All I know is that Bewitching Nidalee IS LEGACY :P