Honor badges

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trixteri

25-10-2012

how many times you can get the same thing i have gotten now 2 times honorable opponent. And wondering also how do you get them whats the way they come? I have 39 honorable opponent votes and 2x badges and 67 team votes but no badge?

I still think this is working thing but needs alot more benefits to get the badge or just lose the badges and make votes count in the match making or something. Badges are just well nice but only status update for you other wice totaly useless and meaningless. Still you see people begging them for allmost every game... Some even say "if you report this guy i will honor you all"

Im starting to wonder how much bad can you make whit the honor things.

english where?

iZoloK

25-10-2012

"if you report this guy i will honor you all"
thats known as honor trading and is a reportable offense, thus u could just have reported that guy aswell..
but there are no specific numbers on how many votes you need for badge X. like lets say uve played with full premade over the past 10 games and gotten 4x teamwork every single game, that may sound like alot but since theyre your friends and they spam em to you every single game, theyre worth less than if you randomly played a game with me whom you have never seen or gained anything from, and i decided to honor you for team work, my single one vote would mean more to the system than your friends.
atleast this is what ive been told and seen around the interwebz

Trixteri

25-10-2012

ofc i report all that ask for honor even if i would have given them honor it changes my mind... i hate beggers.
Y but all my friendly votes are from random games so i just dont get the system. Some say if you get 25 honorble from enemy you get the badge but that cant be true also. I rly dont get how this system works and seems no one does :P
And still why do i have 2x honorable opponent im that honorable?