Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think about idea ?

I, do it ! - YES ! 64 81,01%
"Tactical withdrawal" - NO ! 13 16,46%
I'm not sure- need more clues - I DON'T KNOW .... again 2 2,53%
Voters 79 .

Banlist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denarath

10-23-2012

Simple and straight to topic:
How about creating BANLIST - i mean no "black list" where you ban players who you "dont want to play with" just official list of players banned because of theirs immature behaviour.
It could be listed under "Game Info" for example.
Why not ? It's not harming privacy policy rules at all.
It allows player to see why he is banned and how long.
But what the best part: You can see that reports, tribunal works and there is JUSTICE....well, altough a bit of it .
Sincerely
Player of the League

Kaloxx

10-23-2012

No, that means shaming other people in public and Riot doesn't approve that.

Warlord C

10-23-2012

I think it isn't needed. In my opinion the system works pretty well. Don't expect that there will be bans for feeding (if someone plays bad) or for not using brain. Bans are for offensive language, for using bugs, for permament leavings and being afk. Not for playing bad, because this is part of every game. Noone plays good everytime. Everyone has some better and worse moments. Remember it.
I think it isn't necessary and Riot has more priorities at that moment.

Denarath

10-23-2012

Of course there are priorities- but - where i said about unfair treating good player with bad day in game ?
It's not to bring shame for innocent- just to punish all bug users, players exploiting the game.
If system or people bans innocent people it total lack of justice.
By publication of BANLIST we can bring "shame" to guys who used system badly, and abused normal being players, who deserve only good attitude and relationship to the rest of LoL society.
Any situation when we ban innocent player is biggest mistake which have a place either such a player should receive apologise.
Conclusion: You are not ashamed if you are doing well. but publication of your ban for proper reasons isn't punishment just information about you and warning to people about not decent behavior of yours.

Kaloxx

10-23-2012

Again, this is useless because Riot doesn't want any sort of shaming, guilty or not. What don't you understand, or are you dumb?

ArcaniteWaffle

10-23-2012

Quote:
Denarath:
Simple and straight to topic:
How about creating BANLIST - i mean no "black list" where you ban players who you "dont want to play with" just official list of players banned because of theirs immature behaviour.
It could be listed under "Game Info" for example.
Why not ? It's not harming privacy policy rules at all.
It allows player to see why he is banned and how long.
But what the best part: You can see that reports, tribunal works and there is JUSTICE....well, altough a bit of it .
Sincerely
Player of the League

Only if you name will be opening it . ...
Ppl do not get bans warnings to make the feel bad and in hope that they will leave the game . Ban is suppoust to teach them a good behavior . Yours list will do oposit

DziadekProRock

Recruiter

10-23-2012

Medieval pillory that's what it should be called...
But we live in XXI century aren't we? So this is 100% of nonsense... except when Riot would do reverse of honors (for verbal abuse... because feeding it's not fault of player mostly) a little black dot near summoners name or something like that... but i still think that Tribunal it's enough, but... punish for being constantly banned person on tribunal should be like 1-2 month of playing League of Legends for person like that.

ArcaniteWaffle

10-23-2012

have you heard of perm bans ?

ShikaSadows

02-13-2013

Shet idiot tribunal ban me again

caladko

06-02-2013

Hi,
I´m new in this game and I set my settings in game only 1 minute and I was kick yesterday.
Today I connect to server - 3 vs 3 and i was kick too.I do not why I was have summoning or 100 % and game was kick me. please unban me ... :-).