honor banners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReSstleSsh

18-10-2012

hi guys do someone know can i get more these banners and rebons for honors ive got red honorable opponent mark in game but i want that blue for teamwork or anything else but im also happy to have this one too ?

Tanno15

20-10-2012

I think you can, not sure though. You just gotta earn them honor points and see if a reward screen pops up. Good job on the red ribbon mate!

t0ny BG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2012

how many honor point you have to gain to get 1 of these? I have about 10-15 for each 1 of the 4 but still nothing

emoKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2012

you will not get it by flat amount of honor points, according to riot lyte it depends on how often and how many per match you are honored and also it is only a temporary badge, if you will not be honored after that, you will loose it.

t0ny BG

22-10-2012

thats nice then,because I dont play a lot like 1-2 games daily and if it really is % of games being honored I will have chance to take it

t0ny BG

21-11-2012

2nd week so far playing with the teamwork badge got it on the 38th honor point
the yellow 1 is my next target

alex197008

25-12-2012

pls give me a banner my account name is alex197008 pls give me a banner

Hypo14

25-12-2012

I got my Honorable opponent badge with 24 honors. I have a friend who had to wait until he had got 48 of this...
I have like 57 teamworks now (not from friends) but it still didnt ding me a teamwork ribbon. I cant have another one though :-/...
Or do someone knows how to swich ribbons? For example prefer, if you want to be honorable opponent or teamwork guy?

Savadarbiai

25-12-2012

http://riotpointsrewards.com/?ref=VXJDkw5ab for free rp

Elvensongs

27-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Stay Free View Post
it is only a temporary badge, if you will not be honored after that, you will loose it.
Well, this explains why I lost my honorable badge and then regained it.

But I do find the honorable badge kinda unappealing, plus - it is way too easy to get it, almost every game half and more of the 10 players will have it.
The badge I wish to have is the teamwork one. Its the best reward a supporter (the role I play mostly) could have for his efforts. Plus, the teammates can feel little more at ease when they see that the supporter in their team has this badge. So far I have 159 teamwork points, mostly from strangers, but still nothing at all. A friend of mine has 312 points, but she also doesn't have this badge. Makes me wonder how exactly the calculating is done.