Why people waste their ban on Darius (rankeds)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vegaeb

15-10-2012

One question almost every time people ban darius in queue, have no idea why they waste ban on that bad champion.. im always around 1000 elo ( currently 988) but still dont get it there are many other anoying champs like amumu rengar kasa morgana, and yea i must say this when i ask them to ban blitz they ignore me or go offensive saying that im ultra noob... darius is very very bad champ almost dont exist in late team game. so my suggestion as regular player ban ez, blitz, amumu or some other anoying champ you dont like, just dont waste precious ban on stupid darius... tnx for reading

Lieto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-10-2012

darius is great when you duo with jungler. Its insane in fact.
Baby sit top for him and not only you will one shot stuff with his grab but he will become unstoppable late game, like jax and even better.

vegaeb

15-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieto View Post
darius is great when you do with jungler. Its insane in fact.
Baby sit top for him and not only you will one shot stuff with his grab but he will become unstoppable late game, like jax and even better.
Unstopable late game i dont think so maybe mid game about 11 lvl late game he is totaly useles exept his pull people who are not stupid just focus him and thats it he cant escape exept summoner spells his damage later is not so big like before still think that he is just wasted ban...

Lieto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-10-2012

Are you saying 800-1000 true damage execute and mass pull is bad?
But ye, i wouldnt ban it. Just saying that its strong if you duo with jungler and can carry a game stronger then lots of top laners out there.

7InSomniA7

15-10-2012

Darius is bad. He needs buffs. He can onlty ks when he deads. He is bad. I never ban him cause i dead him ranked

Guguby

Recruiter

15-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7InSomniA7 View Post
Darius is bad. He needs buffs. He can onlty ks when he deads.
Everybody bans him cos they are afraid that he will KS them! =D

Crono

15-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaeb View Post
Unstopable late game i dont think so maybe mid game about 11 lvl late game he is totaly useles exept his pull people who are not stupid just focus him and thats it he cant escape exept summoner spells his damage later is not so big like before still think that he is just wasted ban...
Because focusing on tank is that what you should do to win.
aha.

Levaar

15-10-2012

Because ppl are stupid and can't survive laning phase on their own, that's why. It's the same story as with Garen all over again. Dominate laning phase, exploit stupidity of enemies and win, because you don't get punished for your mistakes.

Melcalaniye

15-10-2012

Darius, just like Trynd and Kata and Yi, are, so called, noob-stompers... If you pay against bad players, they can't stop them. Maybe for you Darius is a bad pick. But when your teammate doesn't know how to avoid his pull or how to counter him in lane, you will lose against this Darius. If you're good against Darius, I suggest you talk to your team and tell them not to ban him cause, even if the opponents pick him, you will be able to win the lane easy. If your team doesn't listen to you, well... Just remind yourself that you're at ~1000 elo and people making the calles are bad players anyway. Just try to play your role flawlessly and, God willing, you'll get to a point where Darius isn't such a threat anymore! :P

P.S. I find that jungle Darius is much more fearfull than lane Darius!

TwoThree232323

15-10-2012

at around 1300 they stop.