Honor Ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deusdragon

14-10-2012

So i read this thread alittle down the page and found out about this ribbon that gets "attached" to you.
My question is, how much honor do you need to get the ribbon? And are there 4 ribbons for each honor, or like one "overall ribbon?"

PS: First post, be gentle

Sakorty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-10-2012

Well you get the ribbon by getting honor points in a consecutive games. It still depends on the person giving you the honor points like if he doesn't give them out all the time then you can get the ribbon at a low number of points, but if all the people that gave you honor keep giving everyone all the time then it will take you a while to get the ribbon. There are 4 honor ribbons, 1 for being friendly, 1 for being helpful, 1 for teamwork, and 1 for being an honorable opponent, your teammates can see if you have the friendly, helpful or teamwork ribbons but only your enemies and spectators can see the honorable opponent ribbon.

Deusdragon

14-10-2012

So you can customize which ribbon you want to "equip" somewhere?

Sakorty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-10-2012

I don't think so, all I know is that you will get notified when you get a ribbon.

Dextrocardia

17-10-2012

So theres a quick question by me aswell, I've got honorable opponent ribbon few days ago but i've been noticing no one can see it. If anyone knows the anwser please let me know. Thanks

GhettoChupacabra

17-10-2012

Opponents see the honorable opponent ribbon.

Dextrocardia

17-10-2012

Oh.. was slightly hoping everyone can see it.. I mean i've got that massage for it on my profile but haven't saw it

Khoibob

17-10-2012

Why would you even care about a ribbon?

Dextrocardia

17-10-2012

I don't i just want to have it.