Rengar and Kha'zix are not op at all, it is we the summoners, who suck..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alfinas

29-09-2012

before I start, I can manage the new champs, its not a cry Thread about "omg op skills I cant kill them", it is a logic thread about the game balance system, which is getting worse and worse.

there are champs that are good early,mid and late game, rengar is one of them ( at some point he will get his kills, we all know it, its like Diana, I can mass up my match for even 20 min after that I will get my kills and be "op"), what's the problem? an assassin with high survivel? how is that cool? (he IS an assassin, you may disagree but he has the burst to be called one even with hardly any items) dont get me wrong, I pvp him and Kha'zix and I manage, but there is a huge differents in power.

you say "buy pink wards, shut him down early, dont pvp inside jungle", but why the hell do I need to do so much if the enemy taken them, but its ok if they got Akali or fizz.. np at all. no way 1 champ has so much power, each new champ ****s the rest. hell Diana does everything better then Akali.. cya Akali, I will pvp with you for fun but in a real high Elo? sorry.. not anymore. Rengar on the other is much, much more powerfull (in case my Akali vs Diana comment wasnt fair in your eyes)

this game has no balance but those 2 champs are ridiculous, they out match anything ingame, they can solo 2 other champs without much problem even early. most champs ingame when fed can still be killed. but Rengar? no im sorry.. not that easy, so again, why is that? why rengar with 6 kills cant be killed but many others with 12 kills will be shut down without a problem (Rengar will also kill a lot more before going down if that even happens)

ofc I know its good cash, its a free game so "stfu and deal with it". but these new "op" (and yes, they are op and the nerfs are cute at best) champs are killing the old ones even more. ( at least Syndra was a good champ)

why even make champs that kill anything that has a lot more farm and kills then them without much "thinking" (and dont give me that "they are 1 vs 1 champs" bull****, there is a limit isnt it?) im annoyed, I realy am, for no longer being able to pvp with my awsome champions because 1-3 champs are making me useless fully. this isnt a factor of skill, not anymore. now how the hell can I accept such a thing?

not coming from someone who just lost games vs Rengar or anything, im telling you what I see on a daily basis, its not fair for the old champs, nor the good summoners out there who need to pay (by time or money) to be able to stay on fair ground with a noob rich kid who just got a new super strong champ and just made half of good summoner champs useless ingame.

I can beat my own champion counters with skill and brains, but Rengar and Kha'zin on same match? that just killed at least 30(!!!) champs I love and realy good with. thank you Riot. Rengar is Kha'zix are cool champs. I loved the idea with the "hunt", but when the meta goes so wrong I prefer not to have new champs. people still cry about Darius, but at least he can be shot down early, never seen a weak Rengar before on higher Elo (why would I? he can nuke any light armor and ulti away, which is cool btw)

p.s.

you may disagree with me, but I hardly think that would happen, unless ofc all you play are champs like Darius and Rengar. yes there is a meta which we must endure, agreed, but when making a champ that hardly has counters or suffer much less from underfarm then anyone else, while other champs are still "never" played even on normal matches. sorry.. that's just wrong. I dont want fun champs, I want vaild ones. or else what's the point?

AnumanBC

29-09-2012

k....dmg is extremly annoying.......rengar burst with 4 ferocity + q+ q(nd 5 ferocity)..is way 2 much...i'm saying it after he took half of my hp (i had 149 armor...and 3 kills ahead)...really now.....riot can't make a good champion.....syndra..yes she needs practice..but she's not that rewarding....but rengar dosen't need at all..and it deals way more sustain dmg

Wookiezz

29-09-2012

http://i.imgur.com/YhH53.png

Stay inside a bush, wait for someone then jump on him, Q. Go back inside the bush and do this again - if 2 r coming, jump on the weakest, take him down then use the ulti to escape.

Seriously, this is stupid. Darius: even a brainfked person can play him. U just grab him, w then r and if someone's trying to kill u, u R the fu.ck out of him. As Alfinas said, atleast u can kill him early-game. Ren and Kha are too much - im serious, if both r on the same lane against u, just go bot (0-1-4). Why? let me tell u why. The combo's fked up really, Ren jumps on u, Q then kha jumps on u Q, ure fked. both champs have ulti's that can take ur team down one by one

Despite the fact that their DMG input is damn high, they r strong aswell. Played a game like 10 minutes ago. Amumu and Eve against a Kha, we had to use our spells and ulti's to take him down. Im not saying that the champs r bad or smth, just they r too stronk.

GJ who made Ren and Kha, but srs, think before implement a champ.

manbearswine

29-09-2012

your ruining your post with darius,he is annoying due to his tendency to ks but he is not op,malphite laughs at darius early game,mid game and late game.

i want champs who are both fun(to play with,and not too annoying to play against) and viable,rengar might be fun to play with,but ask your ap carry/ad carry/(in many cases your entire team) how fun it is to be in the middle of your teams mates and suddenly out of nowhere be oneshotted.

i agree with everything else you have said though.

manbearswine

29-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiezz View Post
http://i.imgur.com/YhH53.png

Stay inside a bush, wait for someone then jump on him, Q. Go back inside the bush and do this again - if 2 r coming, jump on the weakest, take him down then use the ulti to escape.

Seriously, this is stupid. Darius: even a brainfked person can play him. U just grab him, w then r and if someone's trying to kill u, u R the fu.ck out of him. As Alfinas said, atleast u can kill him early-game. Ren and Kha are too much - im serious, if both r on the same lane against u, just go bot (0-1-4). Why? let me tell u why. The combo's fked up really, Ren jumps on u, Q then kha jumps on u Q, ure fked. both champs have ulti's that can take ur team down one by one

Despite the fact that their DMG input is damn high, they r strong aswell. Played a game like 10 minutes ago. Amumu and Eve against a Kha, we had to use our spells and ulti's to take him down. Im not saying that the champs r bad or smth, just they r too stronk.

GJ who made Ren and Kha, but srs, think before implement a champ.
rengar +leona/blitz/taric bot is a much better idea.

Medical Corps

29-09-2012

Kazix is not a problem. He is easy to handle and by the time he becomes strong we got an oracle or 2 to shut him down. And I tried jax vs kazix a few times and jax wins every time hands down.

Rengar still is a problem. Without hard counters he will dominate in twisted treeline and he will dominate top lane in SR. He has sustain and burst and survivability. The only champions that I can personally beat Rengar with is jax and just jax. Nobody else. To kill an op champ you need another op champ :P.

Seto Kaiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2012

Kha is ok, since he is really, really team reliant late game (well that might be a bit because im starting to get back to the league from GW2 tPvP and a bit of fun in sPvP - where everyone knows what the **** they are doing, when to stunbreak/chain abilites to combo for aoe weakness of might,etc and in spvp they wont leave you hanging if you go backdoor cap - what in league would be invade their jungle - just for deprs and let 3 enemies gib you without reaction, but would hold/pull/cc em till you got the cap)

From the 6 matches i had vs a Rengar, only ap was a problem if the mid didnt poke him to hell early on, it might sound pretty elite, but only bruisers can stand up vs bruisers early on, just like guardians vs warriors or thief vs mesmer, if you go with a weapon skill (early on with just skills no item difference for lol), its skill and the kit that count, utilites and elites (itemization and level) are another thing, since there is no way a necro would be able to kill a mesmer before he would kill you 1000 times over (low mobility champs that shine in long late game fights have no chance vs a burst assassin who has about the same effective hp thanks to "balance").

All this for short, if riot managed to remove the chance to snowball early (unless the champ was made like that in design like renekton, shyvana, akali, leblanc, eve, form what i played of him Kha too) because has this just because of having a stronger kit but as beeefy stats as a tank, the overall strategy ceiling would skyrocket (or just make small stat differences count more) and there would be no herp derp 4 dorans on predat... oh i mean charr... well you know who and instagib, that poor support who was just going b because he got hit by a few aoes in a gank you were in and now wants to buy wards, from a bit more than half hp.

FiReSpAwNie

30-09-2012

No way Rengar and Khazix are not OP when u can kill them easily!Go see Shen,Jax and Yorick then complain about Rengar and Khazix!

7InSomniA7

30-09-2012

Rengar can 1 hit dead u. HE IS OP\1\

zlajo1988

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-09-2012

i didnt read a thing about the post, but the title alone earned u a thumbs up