Slain khazix with rengar and have his head

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snobar

27-09-2012

So today right when khazix came out i played against him and was able to kill him (easly cough cough **) hahaha and my bonetooth changed into his head hahahaha epic

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Khazix head 2.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	259.5 KB
ID:	60176  

Snobar

27-09-2012

Right when i reached level 16 a notification came on the top right corner askin to kill khazix :P have a video if u want

UG Foxokon

28-09-2012

this is how it works:

When Rengar kills Khazix after lvl 16 he gets full stacks on bonthooth and it changes into his head
WHen Kahzix kills rengar after lvl 16 he gets a 4th evolution

either of this can only happen once and can probably change the outcome of the game, I don't approve of this.

Cyborg Justice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-09-2012

wait, what was that kha'six build?

Clyde3

28-09-2012

cool story bro

Snobar

28-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxokon94 View Post
this is how it works:

either of this can only happen once and can probably change the outcome of the game, I don't approve of this.
Why dont u approve any way rengar gains a stack for each kill or even assist so its quite easy to maintain the 14 stacks , i dont find it that much of a serious thing ... In fact its more effective in khazix that can "evolve" 1 more spell .

Aelinaran

28-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snobar View Post
Why dont u approve any way rengar gains a stack for each kill or even assist so its quite easy to maintain the 14 stacks , i dont find it that much of a serious thing ... In fact its more effective in khazix that can "evolve" 1 more spell .
He probably doesn't approve because Rengar immediately gets full stacks on his necklace and doesn't lose them upon death which is a significant boost and Kha'Zix gets an additional evolution which is a big boost for him as well. The hidden passives and bonuses never provided that big of a power-up. And assists on kills count so it's not all that hard to do.

iEcstasy

28-09-2012

I just spammed on one other thread that this is fake, but if its not, doesnt that make the game unbalanced or something. Ok, yes they both get their boosts, but what about other players, rengar wont only attack kha zix, and vice versa.

Aelinaran

28-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEcstasy View Post
I just spammed on one other thread that this is fake, but if its not, doesnt that make the game unbalanced or something. Ok, yes they both get their boosts, but what about other players, rengar wont only attack kha zix, and vice versa.
Why would you say it's fake if you don't know it is?
Only one of them can get this boost, the first to score a kill or an assist on the other. And in a teamfight it's not hard to get an assist, right?

Mysfrit aka Izzý

30-09-2012

Everything you need is lvl 16 KhaZix with skilled ultimate on rank 3 and then renagr with bonetooth neckl.
Thats all.
Quest will not appear on mecha KhaZix