Summoner name - CleanSweep

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Bubbles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

18-09-2012

hi, id like to know when is the next clean sweep of summoner names, the ones taht have been made (and are at level 1 or played for a while) but never after been used.

Nyanton

18-09-2012

I'd also like to know, 'cause the guy with Summoner name Anton hasn't played a single game. EVER.
and I'd like to have my real name as my summoner name.

Templar Jackal

18-09-2012

yes i agree on that

Samziel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyanton View Post
I'd also like to know, 'cause the guy with Summoner name Anton hasn't played a single game. EVER.
and I'd like to have my real name as my summoner name.
I allways tought that your name has something to do with Nyancat...

RoniBoo

Community Coordinator

18-09-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys
Unfortunately I don`t have information on the next sweep, but if you want to change your Summoner Name to the one that is taken but not in use contact our Player Support via ticket and they might be able to help you

luq16

18-09-2012

I think someone mentioned it before s3 kicks off... some NA Rioter I'd say.

iZoloK

19-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoniBoo View Post
Hey guys
Unfortunately I don`t have information on the next sweep, but if you want to change your Summoner Name to the one that is taken but not in use contact our Player Support via ticket and they might be able to help you
i tried this, does not work~
sadly D:

Noklas

13-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZoloK View Post
i tried this, does not work~
sadly D:
I also tried that, didn't work for me either.

It would be really usefull if Riot posted a schedule over planned Summoner Name sweeps.

Also as stated in this post https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ange-Sale-2012
"An inactive account is any account under level 6 that hasn't played a game since January 1, 2012" (That sweep was made in December 2012 so the time required to be inactive was almost 12 months) I really hope they up the lvl-limit to 15 or 20 and reduce the time required to be considered inactive to 6 months. Because it's not that hard to lvl a LoL account to say 14, and I think it's kinda lame that if you've not played for over a year you get to keep that Summoner Name just cuz your account isn't in the lvl range of 1-5.