Skins for 2012 Harrowing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bökken

11-09-2012

Anyone having any idea which champs we might see getting skins for this event? I hope Ziggs does get a new skin (even though he just had Pool Party Ziggs) called something like Trick or Treat Ziggs.

He would have a big scary pumpkin on the back and maybe in one hand and a candybag in the other hand. Riot would have to make him look either scary, or just funny with like a blanket on him (like Haunting Nocturne) so he looks like he's all dressed up to go Trick or Treat'ing.

His Q spell would throw either a candybag or a pumpkin that explodes.
His W would also have to be related, although I personally don't have any good idea. Something for a prank maybe?
His E would be small candybags or firecrackers.

And the ulti would be what the Q aint. So either a giant pumpkin or a giant candybag coming down and exploding. The mark on the ground has to have some kind of halloween-theme.

So, this is just my first thoughts, haven't had time to think this idea through. But what do you guys think?

MadneslOl

11-09-2012

what is harrowing ?

MaxCavalera870

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Reaper Nautilus, instead of throwing his bigass anchor he throwes a scythe, more darker effects on W, ghosts popping out when you do E, more weird and death sounds when ulting and also a changed sound of the torpedo that chases that target.

Bökken

11-09-2012

Harrowing is a LoL theme where they make Halloween-themed skins and change the map so it's Halloween themed aswell.

Like the Nautilus idea.

hobarey

11-09-2012

harrowing is a life style

PennyPintsize

12-09-2012

Funny how you pick the champions who've JUST recieved new skins. xD
Maybe Frankentibber's Bride Evelynn or Vodoo LeBlanc/Lulu.

Bökken

12-09-2012

Yeah I know, but I could so clearly see a cute little Ziggster with all the candy and the pumpkin.

Trundle and Rumble maybe can get some skin love?

Bökken

12-09-2012

This is somewhat loaned from Pucek93.

Orianna in the Harrowing, aswell. Her ball is a scary pumpkin and Orianna could look a little Hallowen-ish (she is already kinda freaky in her Sewn Chaos skin).

Acherona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Love the idea of Ziggs with tons of dam... I mean candy. +1

egheiterknut

12-09-2012

Devil Soraka.

An extra horn or two, properly furry goat legs, a deep red skin and a trident or some other devilish weapon. Her bananas could be dark with a trailing shadowy effect. Her heal could surround the recipient with tiny demons. Her Infuse could be a menacing demonic face on enemies and a smirking one on friendlies. Her Wish could be the same, but far darker and perhaps have the particles linger for a bit longer. Starcall should also simply be darker.

Rammus dressed as Twitch. With a little cardboard crossbow and a rat nose on a string.

Ryze as a genie. Because of his silly beard.