How many champions there are ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjapawer03

30-08-2012

Hey guiz i ricetly noticd dat ther r mor then 100 chars at thi game so i fetl thi need toasK u if Anuone his an anu kind of Hack/cheat like Gta san andreas cheats so i prress bytons & get freee chars .bl bl btw doies anuonne know how manu chars ther r i want t know coz am bored to count (basicaly i cant count more then 50)

DumeNuke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-08-2012

I have read a couple of your posts today and all I have to say is that all you deserve is ban. Flaming a guy for asking help in the forums, then asking RIOT to play with you, then opening a thread asking how to cheat.

Since you are too bored to open your Profile menu and go to Champions tab, I'll have you know that there are currently 104 champions, with the soon-to-be-released Syndra included.
Thats a total of 368.550IP to gather; about 2.500 games played. Or you can pay 350euros to get the 65.095RP needed.

Unfortunately, for you, there is no way to any staff for free, except Facebook Tristana and Youtube Alistar.

Nessyka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

30-08-2012

create new account level up to 10 , relog and you will have 999999rp and ip.
and you must use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...f35ab710451699

luq16

30-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessyka View Post
create new account level up to 10 , relog and you will have 999999rp and ip.
and you must use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...f35ab710451699
people keep failing with this. lol'd

And there are 103 champs currently.

Quote:
Hack/cheat like Gta san andreas cheats so i prress bytons & get freee chars
Lemme translate: Hack/cheat like GTA san andreas cheats so i press butons & get free chars.
Made my day.

TUNET

30-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapawer03 View Post
Hey guiz i ricetly noticd dat ther r mor then 100 chars at thi game so i fetl thi need toasK u if Anuone his an anu kind of Hack/cheat like Gta san andreas cheats so i prress bytons & get freee chars .bl bl btw doies anuonne know how manu chars ther r i want t know coz am bored to count (basicaly i cant count more then 50)
Oh God, you don't even know to write the spelling of this language..

ninjapawer03

30-08-2012

Gj Guys u are too smart to be Real hue hue hue Btw stop being a smartass please ok kid ?

ninjapawer03

30-08-2012

Btw u shoulda learn to understand when someone is just trolling (noobs)

Jasper81

30-08-2012

1/10

Uluz

30-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapawer03 View Post
Btw u shoulda learn to understand when someone is just trolling (noobs)
*facepalm* If you try to troll please understand that explaining it wont help and it wont make your horrible atempt at trolling any better.