Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How many champions there are ?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjapawer03

Member

08-29-2012

Hey guiz i ricetly noticd dat ther r mor then 100 chars at thi game so i fetl thi need toasK u if Anuone his an anu kind of Hack/cheat like Gta san andreas cheats so i prress bytons & get freee chars .bl bl btw doies anuonne know how manu chars ther r i want t know coz am bored to count (basicaly i cant count more then 50)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DumeNuke

Senior Member

08-30-2012

I have read a couple of your posts today and all I have to say is that all you deserve is ban. Flaming a guy for asking help in the forums, then asking RIOT to play with you, then opening a thread asking how to cheat.

Since you are too bored to open your Profile menu and go to Champions tab, I'll have you know that there are currently 104 champions, with the soon-to-be-released Syndra included.
Thats a total of 368.550IP to gather; about 2.500 games played. Or you can pay 350euros to get the 65.095RP needed.

Unfortunately, for you, there is no way to any staff for free, except Facebook Tristana and Youtube Alistar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nessyka

Recruiter

08-30-2012

create new account level up to 10 , relog and you will have 999999rp and ip.
and you must use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dda5385f35ab710451699


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luq16

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
Nessyka:
create new account level up to 10 , relog and you will have 999999rp and ip.
and you must use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4dda5385f35ab710451699

people keep failing with this. lol'd

And there are 103 champs currently.


Quote:
Hack/cheat like Gta san andreas cheats so i prress bytons & get freee chars

Lemme translate: Hack/cheat like GTA san andreas cheats so i press butons & get free chars.
Made my day.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TUNET

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
ninjapawer03:
Hey guiz i ricetly noticd dat ther r mor then 100 chars at thi game so i fetl thi need toasK u if Anuone his an anu kind of Hack/cheat like Gta san andreas cheats so i prress bytons & get freee chars .bl bl btw doies anuonne know how manu chars ther r i want t know coz am bored to count (basicaly i cant count more then 50)


Oh God, you don't even know to write the spelling of this language..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drecho

Member

08-30-2012

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imag...7655858-12.gif (http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web05/2011/6/9/17/anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12.gif)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjapawer03

Member

08-30-2012

Gj Guys u are too smart to be Real hue hue hue Btw stop being a smartass please ok kid ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjapawer03

Member

08-30-2012

Btw u shoulda learn to understand when someone is just trolling (noobs)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jasper81

Senior Member

08-30-2012

1/10


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uluz

Senior Member

08-30-2012

Quote:
ninjapawer03:
Btw u shoulda learn to understand when someone is just trolling (noobs)


*facepalm* If you try to troll please understand that explaining it wont help and it wont make your horrible atempt at trolling any better.

..


12