Best 1v1 Champion

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Afrokrema

28-08-2012

Hey guys,can someone tell me who is the second best 1v1 champion?
I know Jax is number one since all of his skills are meant for that reason + that he can adapt his build depending on the enemy.Also,thorn is useless against him,since half of his damage is magic so..i played a lot of 1v1 with jax,against ad,ap and other hybrids as well and always won(sion,trynda,katarina,yorick,fiddle,darius,dian a etc.) but now that i play 1vs1 draft pick,they usually ban jax God damn it and i dont know who to pick.

Also when i open my browser and enter the lol page and click the login button,when i come to the forum it says"you are not authorized to access this page" but when i open from another browser it allows me to login.Wtf is that anyway?

PaxAeterna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-08-2012

There is no champion that can't be counterpicked, but lee, gangplank, fiora, irelia maybe sion or riven are strong duelists.

xXHoBoXx

28-08-2012

try poppy

PWatS Voltanis

28-08-2012

morde , jax , gp , olaf ,

Meldeathor

28-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrokrema View Post
Also when i open my browser and enter the lol page and click the login button,when i come to the forum it says"you are not authorized to access this page" but when i open from another browser it allows me to login.Wtf is that anyway?
Clear your browser cache and cookies, did the trick for me and it's what support suggests.

xXHoBoXx

28-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWatS Voltanis View Post
morde , jax , gp , olaf ,
morde? gp? morde is full ap and gp is full ad they are too weak

PWatS Voltanis

28-08-2012

morde deal extra dmg with q , he has shield , and ulti than drain 30% of life , pro passive

gp has his w to remove all cc and his q to deal heavy dmg and e that boost your ad even more

Skoro Zao 665

28-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxAeterna View Post
There is no champion that can't be counterpicked, but lee, gangplank, fiora, irelia maybe sion or riven are strong duelists.
Agree for all but gangplank.

IMPOSSIBRUxD

28-08-2012

what about shyvana?

xXHoBoXx

28-08-2012

I just choose mixed champions for duel they are hard to counter I think I mean building defence is harder than others

1234511 ... 21