Unchained Alistar and Riot Girl Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blooddrinkér

Senior Recruiter

26-08-2012

Hello all guys.I'm new to LOL.Playing it for about 2 months and I can say it's really cool for me.Anyway to the theme, I just read about that Ali and Tristana skins.I did whole thing bought one of it but no skins.I want to ask if they are still avaible to take ? Thanks a lot.

Rinion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-08-2012

You get unchained alistar by subscribing to the youtube channel and riot tristana by liking the facebook page.
I think you need to be logged in your account here on the lol site while you do those and that's it.

Adwent

26-08-2012

They are still aviable to takes.
Just log in to tour facebook account and click this link - http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/facebook
Then click "like it" button and Tristana+her "Riot Girl" skin should be yours for free.
Same with Alistar and his skin - log in to youtube acc, use this link - http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/youtube/ and then "subscribe", Alistar+his skin belongs to you.

Notice that before it will work you must at least once visit the shop in game's client.

ticklz

27-08-2012

I have some problems geting Alistar.
I`ve tried more than 10 times but i just cant get it.
Is it just me or there are other players with the same problem.

Gandreth

27-08-2012

If nothing works, just go through official page to youtube, after you click subscribe on yt copy the number of application (you should get lots of numbers somewhere along subscribing) and paste it at player support with proper reason.
As for facebook idk, i don't posses one (already fed up with google gathering my personal data ;p).

Pseudonymo

08-09-2012

I tried again and again for Riot Girl Tristana but I dont get her , only Unchained Alistar! And when I try again for Tristana it appears to me a message: "You have already Riot girl tristana" something like that...

GøødFella

08-09-2012

what u have to do in order to get them is have the same email that u registered on league on facebook and on youtube. if these are the same emails then u get them.
thats how it worked for me and for all my friends that got em.

gan all of you

16-01-2013

Hi Everyone,
I tried several times to get Riot Girl Tristana skin, but every time the page says You are not currently our fan on Facebook. But I am the fan on facebook. Does anyone have the same problem? Who can tell me what is wrong? Thanks a lot!

CONIKONY

16-01-2013

contact the Player Support