Banned 1 week for? (Until 29 August)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0db0db0

23-08-2012

Hi mates i wanted to ask something i was playing ranked 5v5 with my friend as a group i bought rengar last night and i went to try it after nice game with my dude at the end of game (static board=what explains kills golds etc..) launher says something the account has been suspended and launcher will now close or something i think it says and closed after i went to log-in it says ur account suspended until 30 august and i quickly go over to my mailbox for a mail and theres one im copy/paste it to here i read posts in euw and na server foruma people like me getting same mail from support its look like this

noreply@riotgames.com
Show details
Greetings,

Actions performed on your account violate the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review the terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been suspended until Wed Aug 29 14:30:38 PDT 2012

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us by at support@riotgames.com.

Sincerely,
Riot Games Customer Service

0db0db0

23-08-2012

I read other post about it same problem in euw and na foruma some of people says they gettong this message for a reporting people too much some other belive its a bug or something personally in last 2-3MONTHS i never warned by an e-mail or a pop-up window in a launcher or domething and violaaa u banned for 1 week for a violation cool what violatin? Reporting people bcz they wan to faking my mum and my whole family bcz they trolling with their builds and behaviors and say people to stfu for nothing u do? And for an assisting enemy team or feeding like hell to make our team win in 20.min ? I think all of them trolls, feedeers, afkers, and mom lovers preserved to report and look who banned ! Yeah its me Nd its for a 1 whole week with no warns or doubts direct hit not a 1 day or 3-5 day 1 week i played LoL for 4 days in a row to get a RENGAR and look im banned i cant play him until 29 August what a justice what a tribunal..

KoltsDan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-08-2012

Really! I have the same mesage on mail, ang i got banned for nothing, its my first time when i got banned in LOL for 1.5 years :'-( Got ban untill 29 august

gavoNe

23-08-2012

Riot rules

0db0db0

23-08-2012

Ur not alone friend not alone.. İts my 3rd ban and 2 of them behaviour, insult i think but after 2nd i control my rage and use water cooler to be cool just joking but really its a unusual ban i never get warned in last 2-3 months and i banned for nothing says violation.. but wheres case id or extra information.. its not end here i send a ticket in morning to get more information but staff say "we cant say what u are banned for bla bla theres a mute button <player> /mute/ignore bla bla report after game in launcher bla bla i think this messages flagged as spam when i ever question why i banned they send me a same message i tired of reading but they didnt tired of posting and making people more rage to uninstall whole game..

Basically tell me something i didnt knew.. (WHY IM BANNED?)

Bradonjaaa

23-08-2012

I got banned on my main for same reason....in 1 hand i can addmit sometimes i overreacted and reported ppl that maybe i shouldnt have...."maybe"....the whole problem behind all this imo and for me personally is why no one cared to sent me and email or smthing.....that would sufice more than enough in my case....i play this game allot and i have never left or went afk in game or nothing....not a single time.....so beign banned for a week without notice and for such a reason seems kinnda not fair for me...

I AM LUKAS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

23-08-2012

They made a joke from all of us.

R A

23-08-2012

im 3000+ ranked games, i play many games/day and meet a lot of noobs, and look for what they ban me >))
Dear Summoner,

Internal audits by staff members of Riot have revealed consistent abuse of the “Report A Player” feature by your account within League of Legends.

Falsely reporting players over a large span of time dilutes the significance of your reports and causes unnecessary distress to the players being reported. Reporting players is a tool used to help improve the community rather than a tool used to threaten or bully other players.

Due to this toxic behavior, your account has been temporarily suspended.

Please note that this is a temporary suspension to serve as an official warning. Moving forward, be mindful of who you are reporting as falsely reporting players is not only against the Summoner’s Code, but also negatively effects the League of Legends community. Failure to adjust your in-game behavior can result in additional punishments.

League of Legends Summoner’s Code:

KoltsDan

23-08-2012

Wtf?! Riot?!

Feed=ban
afk=ban
leave=ban
trolling=ban
offensive langue=ban
verbal abuse=ban
spam=ban
racism=ban
reporting=ban (wtf?!?)

I got with this reason too! BUT i report alll noobs with UNSKILLED PLAYER, as i know its now BANNABLE its only make easier opponents versus em, or smth like it....

7 DAYS FIRST BAN IN LOL FOR 1-2 YEARS, AND BAN FOR NOTHING! FOR REPORTING LOWBIES

TST SexyDrugs

23-08-2012

Quote:
offensive langue=ban
verbal abuse=ban
People WOULD NOT flame others if they DID NOT feed or ruin game. Deal with it and try to get it finally.