Counter to Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Plättbagarn

22-08-2012

It's the same as building AP Gangplank, do it and people will flame you, even if it potentially can deal a heap more damage than regular GP thanks to Lich Bane and Parrrley.

Too tired for math now (exam in the morning) but you'd need to get to extremely late game for AP Rengar to deal more damage than an AD simply because Lich Bane does not increase the AD by your AP, but only adds the AP to the attack.

So instead of (AD+AP)x2,5 it is (ADx2,5)+AP.

Your team would pretty much play 4v5 until you get the items needed.

Autoritista

22-08-2012

anything ranged will ruin rengar
jungle rengar will be ruined by a ward in the bush

Damianolin

22-08-2012

i easy win ww vs rengar

Thothak

22-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autoritista View Post
anything ranged will ruin rengar
jungle rengar will be ruined by a ward in the bush
This depends. That ward does not remove his ability to jump onto you. Ranged as long as you can keep away from his jump range will indeed destroy him as long as you got some good escape or slow on your disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damianolin View Post
i easy win ww vs rengar
Oh this, yes... holy **** i had painfull time against WW as Rengar. Later on though Rengar can simply burst through WW like nothing, but that disable added to team will get him killed before he has time to do damage if he is squishy build't.

scarrydad

22-08-2012

comeone i just play vs rengar u just have no chance in winning vs him, nurf him diana plus darius cant make the strenth of rengar he just makes the game and u cant win one on one with him in no situation

DharokRO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-08-2012

Pantheon counter hem.... very badly