Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

S.O.S Riot !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IL0veAndy

08-16-2012

When i was playing a ranked game, i met a guy SaDeTin he added me as friend and i accepted...he talked to me he said: Do u want to give me ur account??? i want to try >>i answered always NO.The next morning i tried to log in and it appeard to me the error<<invalid password>>.i tried with many old passwords and the recover password and i understod that he has change my mail already...i coundt do nothing....After 2 days i met him with my another account : PAO S1NCE 1908 and he told me the password.i logged in and i saw 2400 RP and 6100 IP that time i logged out i dont know how.....i was trying to log in again many times but the result was <<INVALID PASSWORD>>.....i have a clue:he wanted to buy ezreal and pulsfire and he bought a paysafecard. after 1 day i looked his match history and i saw it FULL WITH EZREAL.......Please Riot i want my account back i have put a lot of money i am very sad please do something ....the summoner name was <<meherouzero>>,the username was <<minasmi9>> and my password was <<ilias1258794613>>...please help me riot believe i want my account back.....my account has stolen from 5/8/2012....i hope i wil get it back..Thanks if u have something to tell me send me at <<liakos.66@hotmail.com>>...

Aluxiin

08-16-2012

well, i'm sorry for you bro, you should check the support.. they will be able to help u a lot there!
happened the same to me and they resolved the problem in less then 2 hours

hope u'll get ur account back ^^

IL0veAndy

08-17-2012

where is support ?

IL0veAndy

08-17-2012

thanks i try and say in 2 hours i will get my account back ty

Mikros Grigoris

Senior Wrenchman

08-17-2012

Let us know if you got it back.
Good luck.

meherouzero

08-20-2012

Thanks you guys because of you i took my account back thank you so much !!!!!!!!!

Mikros Grigoris

Senior Wrenchman

08-20-2012

Glad to hear that.

Best Bjerg NA

02-23-2015

lol