Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Previewing Windows 8? We'd Like Your Feedback!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L2Lasthit

01-16-2013

ALT+TAB in game crash -bugsplat solution:

It was overlay from my mumble which was causing the bugsplat appear every time I used alt + tab.
Disabling the overlay from mumble makes it work perfectly (we also duplicated this bug with a friend of mine, who also has mumble and windows 8).

So, if your programs (Ventrilo, mumble, xfire, fraps etc) use overlay, the current lol client is not compatitble with those. Disable the overlay and it's done.

Innocertin

Recruiter

01-28-2013

I have a windows 8 . when I turn on the league exe nothing happens :/
PLS Help me

NoblexSoul

02-02-2013

win 8 worked fine here on live, never tried beta tough.

AzioLecterGR

02-13-2013

Guys!!! i use w8 1 month!! No probs till now!! metro can disable while run .exe programme!!! my friend CityBong about ur prob! this is bug of windows not w8!!! try to close any programme before run lol.exe! even ur browser! this is bug of interface!!! on my laptop with w7 i have also this prob but i can fix it with alt+tab!!!

dkvic

02-22-2013

once the game starts in windows 8 i am fine, but it's REALLY irritating that the pre-game client has so many bugs, crashes etc, and also the client just crashes 90% of the time when exiting a game, you added the honor feature and i can't honor anyone

Magtrix

02-26-2013

Hi everyone. I have a question: My lol is not working, and i have windows 8. When I start a game, it kick me to the tray, and its stop with this : lol launcher. exe is stopped/not worked.
And i reinstalled rhe game again and again, but its still not working. Please help !

kyriakidischamp

03-08-2013

only problem i have with windows 8 in lol is that sometimes (almost never) the mouse cant move away from the minimap so i have to press ctrl+alt+delete and press to go back from the options it gives me and it is ok then

kyriakidischamp

03-08-2013

and another problem i had (just remembered it) is that i couldnt download the game from the site
i downloaded it from a pc with windows xp and then copied it with a memory stick and pasted it in the new windows 8 pc
only problem is the one i said before

yoavsnake

04-23-2013

It says another instance of the launcher is running while LoL launcher is loading, and after I write my password and click Log In it crashes and says Adove AIR Debug Launcher has stopped working.

yoavsnake

04-23-2013

When the launcher loads (Not the launcher it's self, just the title) it says that there is another launcher running (While there isn't.)