Riot tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmployeeForKids

Recruiter

13-08-2012

I checked LoL facebook fan page and i saw that you can get Riot Tristana skin for free. I already own tristana so, i did what i sayd. Used the Nordic and east page and at the end i sayd that you succesfuly have claimed the Riot Tristana skin. So i log on, i check my champions list, pressed tristana and choosed riot tristana skin and i just sayd Unavailable. So whats the prob?

DrEzRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-08-2012

Hey EmployeeForKids,
The process of giving you the skin might take some time,
In my case, it took it about 2 hours or so, I suggest you give it time.
If you don't get her, please let me know.

EmployeeForKids

Recruiter

13-08-2012

2days passed when i did the offer. Nothing. Atleast i could buy the skin, but not its unavailable.

Kristinasaur

13-08-2012

At first it kept saying congratulations your skin is avaliable

But it wasnt ever available in the game . i tried it about 5 times before it really worked, so might take some time

DrEzRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-08-2012

Try to dislike and like again the page, do the process a couple of times.

Wissam90

13-08-2012

if u go to theyr facebook page , there is a link called "riot tristana" u should go there to get the skin

The Super Mini0n

13-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmployeeForKids View Post
I checked LoL facebook fan page and i saw that you can get Riot Tristana skin for free. I already own tristana so, i did what i sayd. Used the Nordic and east page and at the end i sayd that you succesfuly have claimed the Riot Tristana skin. So i log on, i check my champions list, pressed tristana and choosed riot tristana skin and i just sayd Unavailable. So whats the prob?
i just had the same problem, sended a request on player support. and go my tristana and her skin today. took 2 days to reply on my request. i suggest you to do the same.

Quote:
Hello Summoner,

Sorry for any trouble the Facebook redemption page was giving you. I went ahead and added Tristana and the Riot Girl Tristana skin to your account.

If you happen to have been online while I was operating on your account, you may notice a short ~5 minute hold on your account. This is just to allow the database to re-sync and will be over shortly.

Enjoy the skin, and let me know if you need help with anything else.

Strength and wisdom guide you,

Ryer
Riot Games Player Support

EmployeeForKids

Recruiter

15-08-2012

I went ahead and wrote to the player support, and they fixed everything. Thanks for the tips everyone.

Pseudonymo

08-09-2012

Can anyone from the community fix my problem about Riot Girl Tristana? Because I tried so many times. When I "like" a message says that I ve got already this skin but iI dont!

Luckyy19

11-04-2013

a