Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gabitheone

08-31-2012

why i can not register its 1 september

Guguby

Recruiter

08-31-2012

I can't register and make my account for PBE. It's already September 1st! I go to - https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index but it just redirects me to - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28042411

=/

Deanerd

08-31-2012

same prob here

Deanerd

08-31-2012

same prob here also!its sept 1st and when i click signup link it opens the page and then automatically redirects in that thread

Xilver15

09-01-2012

So I've waited for a month to finally register and it didn't redirect me to the sign up page? When will it be updated today?

Sekirah

09-01-2012

It's not 1st yet in Riot headquarters in California where PBE server is located. You will be able to register later today in a few hours. Time difference people!

Miloshhhh

09-01-2012

Why cant i register...its 1st of september and its still redirecting me to the forum...please help

Guguby

Recruiter

09-01-2012

Quote:
Sekirah:
It's not 1st yet in Riot headquarters in California where PBE server is located. You will be able to register later today in a few hours. Time difference people!

I think you are wrong. It's already September 1st 1am in California and still don't works...

Froggen v2

09-01-2012

Today is the 1st of september and i can register whY PLUS IM IN GREECE THE TIME DIFFERNCE IS 11 HOURS AND ITS 11:26 THE MORNING SOO IF IM NOT WRONG WHY CANT I REGISTER\

killerking357

Recruiter

09-01-2012

well,it's the 1st september,can we register now? I still can;t register/