Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GandalfCZE

08-16-2012

Hi my friend doesn´t work registration on PBE . What my doing? Please answer .

GandalfCZE

08-16-2012

Hi, my friend doen´t work registration. what has doing?? please answer.

zilez

08-16-2012

i would love to help you posting good things about the new campions that are coming
and support roit and new players like 50 off my swedish freinds

and i would love to support everybody =D

i would love to be a beta tester and give feedback and tell good things and bad thing for the new champions

Nike2000

08-24-2012

I'm not sure if this is a good thing either. As many said before me, the "trolls" will just make many accounts in the 1st,2nd or 3rd of the month if they really have that much time. It may discourage players who just heard about this and want to help but seeing that they have to wait a lot of time untill they can register, they will give up on it. Also they may only had some time to test the game in that month and won't be able in next months.

L0Lthunder

08-28-2012

so what to dial at the links bar of our broser to get to sign up for the PBE at the september 1st?

Sekirah

08-28-2012

Maybe Riot should add 1 account per IP address rule to prevent "trolls" from creating multiple accounts, in addition to open registrations from 1st to 3rd each month.

It is not a perfect solution, but it would prevent most of the people from creating multiple accounts.

It would still allow your regular beta tester to register an account for him/herself as 1 account per person should be more than enough.

Nike2000

08-29-2012

Quote:
Sekirah:
Maybe Riot should add 1 account per IP address rule to prevent "trolls" from creating multiple accounts, in addition to open registrations from 1st to 3rd each month.

It is not a perfect solution, but it would prevent most of the people from creating multiple accounts.

It would still allow your regular beta tester to register an account for him/herself as 1 account per person should be more than enough.

What if you have dynamic ip?

Sekirah

08-29-2012

I presume that about 90% or more users have their IP address changed every 24 hours. This would allow for up to 3 accounts made during the period sign-ups are open. I still think 3 accounts is better than 30+ someone could make if no account per IP rule is applied.

As I have said, it is not a perfect solution but it would surely help. If you know your way around the internet you could bypass this limitation. But I believe most users will not bother to do so.

It would make "trolls" lives (which want to make more accounts) a bit harder while regular users shouldn't even be aware that such limitation is in place and wouldn't effect them in any meaningful way.

Matherios

08-31-2012

Still cant register and its1st sep.

DianaSkillz

08-31-2012

its 1 st and i cant register -.-'