Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

08-09-2012

Hey Summoners!

Check out the new PBE sign-up Status page here: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF

anarkad

08-10-2012

Hi why i cant registrate? :-D i write pbe.leagueoflegends.com/signup and browser redirects me here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28042411 please help me

anarkad

08-10-2012

ah sorry i dont reed it good :-D

Fluroclad

08-10-2012

@RiotNyandalee The sign up process can still can be bypassed!

Not going to say how at the moment to prevent others from bypassing

Shadow Wolv5

08-10-2012

Quote:
anarkad:
Hi why i cant registrate? :-D i write pbe.leagueoflegends.com/signup and browser redirects me here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=28042411 please help me

Oh my god read dude.

ProjectL

08-10-2012

finally

Quote:
oh my god read dude

oh my god read 1 comment below

Jarva Iv

08-13-2012

Hello i'm Ponteus, this is my other account, ive ben banned for breaking the summoners code and i warn you guys eveyone if you won't follow the summoners code you will be banned up to forever and i don't know about what reason i got banned and i got 1 year ban i missing my account and you will miss your acc if you get banned and i hate this and you will be banned froum the fourms and from this/the Psb.

EST IDustXD

08-13-2012

Where I can Register or i can play whit my account what i use right now . I wanna play beta too mutch i wanna try new champs and more . can any one help me please !

EST IDustXD

08-13-2012

Hello . Can anyone help me whit beta ? Where i can register or where i can play that beta i wanna play this too mutch or i can play whit my account what i am using ? Thanks for reading .

Katalysatoren

08-14-2012

This sounds very interesting. I would really like to take part in the testing of the upcoming campions for the PBE program but, I don't really understan what to do can somebody help me out? Is it that the first upcoming time we can sign up is next month at the 1,2 and 3. And is it this (pbe.leagueoflegends.com/signup) side that i sign up for PBE?