the PVP.net client doesn't start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alsgrid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2012

Hello,I have a problem,my game doesn't start at all.I tried everything,I used the actual executable rather than the desktop shortcut,I restarted my PC,nothing works.When I click the game the League of Legends logo appears as it normally would and a new process is created in Windows Task Manager,then the process disappears and nothing happens.I have Toshiba Satellite laptop with Windows 7 Professional,and this thing has never happened to me before.

Jokerirl

07-08-2012

Having a similar problem where as I get the LoL game itself to launch upp to the login screen, but when I log in the whole tab goes black and won't go further.
Also on the loginscreen the background picture is gone, all black background now.
EUwest website has been down for a while so I guessed that was why I wasn't able to log in there, but this happends when I try to log into EUne aswell.
Can it be confirmed that EUwest is actualy down aswell? On the launcher it says online but http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/ does not work, pops upp: "It broke(my bad), Please try again later". for the past 10 hours now..

Getting a Blizzard Dejavu here

Jokerirl

07-08-2012

Also: when the tab goes black I am able to click the minimize button, but the "Click to close." button does not respond to when I click it. Actualy have to go into tasks and manualy terminate the operation for it to close down. This started to happen to me @ 20:54 GMT+1 06.08.2012 after quiting a game that wouldn't start (got stuck on the end of champion select screen) on EUwest whereas after that the server seemed to be down althou it says online on the launcher

Jokerirl

07-08-2012

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=472386 Look at the comments, solution is there