Is Nasus OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cvetelin99

06-08-2012

Is Nasus OP i and 1 my fr i say he is but my fr say he isnt we will ask you ? pls every1 reply

Rukia The Sexy

06-08-2012

yes he is
hes nomlie have 14 % life steel adn hes op in jungel you can Stack 3 damage on hes Q Pr Min Kill.
NP

PtA StamMcBrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

No he isn't OP. Yes he has passive lifesteal, which gives him natural sustain... but so what? That doesn't make him op. There are plenty of champions who can shut him down by denying him farm (because nasus needs to farm his Q in order to be powerful), like Riven, Renekton, Nasus, Garen, Kayle, Teemo...

emoKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

his passive has life steal = if u want to get your HP back you must attack minions = pushing lane = can be ganked

his Q has +3 damage bonus yes, but it is his only one source of damage which is something like "yes it can hurt you" = you must have possible the most minion kills you can achieve = you must stick to your lane and farm farm farm and no teamfights

His W has pretty strong slow and auto attack speed debuf ... but ... if you want to use it often, you need to have full CD reduction = 0 damage 0 sustain. You can disable enemy carry or slow enemy from running of your team = support spell, if you dont use it on carry, u wasted it as fighters or mages are not weakened by that attack speed debuff (they depend on using abilities but it doesnt logner their cooldowns)

His E doesnt have great damage but costs a lot of mana = you cannot jungle effectively and your monster kills for Q would not be as much as in lane so your Q as a jungler would not be strong enough

His R gives you HP, damage and increase your damage, it is nice spell

if you let him farm, his Q has nice damage and can survive a lot, he can kill an enemy carry, if you are a carry, dont try to duel him and try to stand in range of him or you will hate him and think he is op...

Deny his farm by ranged attacks, he will not have enough gold for sustain items and his damage will be meaningless.

Salveynas

06-08-2012

İ think nasus is a op but only when U manage to farm and he is a great dualist against ad dependet carries but weak against champs that can disable him while ulti is active anyway i hate to have an enemy nasus .

xXHoBoXx

06-08-2012

Nasus is completly op because of his Q skill and his passive they just needs build nasus offtank with atmas in my build I got 5.6k w,th his ultimate hp 200 armor 100 mag resist 240 dmg with red potion and 1.300 attack speed without green potion no armor pen and%18 critical chance (his ultimate makes nice dmg and triggers atmas attack dmg too) this build is epic counter for darius too

Junattok

07-08-2012

Nasus is not OP. He is really easy to counter early on. I played him really well (I think) but since like 1400 ELO I couldn't play him, because they always counter-picked me and I couldn't farm well so I was useless in mid/late-game.

Hope it helps

P.S. LoL is all about counter-picking (and farming in game). Keep this in mind and you will be better player.

Sidekick 4 you

07-08-2012

Good Yi player shows where the shelve should be to him DD

Wewake

07-08-2012

Nasus is a good champion with his passive lifesteal and Q: KILL GIVES 3 PERMADMG, W: SLOWZ YOU FOR 3-5 sec, E: GOOD TO FARM MINIONS, R: GIVING HIM MORE MANA HEALTH AD ARMOR...

He is not OP if you dont feed him ;-)