Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Failed to connect to server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLike07

08-01-2012

After champion select exactly before the game should load up, i get an error message saying: Failed to connect to server...... It says it can be a firewall problem but it is turned off. I played with this exact configuration of my PC many games. Suddenly i get this problem :| I searched the forums and i found a topic on the West Server. Starting about 10-15 hours ago a lot of people from Germany with Vodafone as their ISP are experiencing this. There are 25 pages of posts on the West Forum in these last hours. I also have Vodafone as my ISP but i am from Romania... I am experiencing the exact problem. I tried to reinstall the game, to repair, etc... It worked a game or 2... but the problem keeps coming back. I also got a couple of leaver flags. Please do something about this and clear my leaver flags...

Thank You!