Who has advantage top?

Jax 149 43.19%
Darius 80 23.19%
Heavily skill-based 116 33.62%
Voters: 345. You may not vote on this poll

Jax vs. Darius top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiSeRyTheSLAYER

31-07-2012

Since I heard so many opinions I decided to start a poll here. Who do you think wins top lane?

The Smith of Lie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2012

I belive Jax has a slight advantage. Counter Strike allows him to reduce Darius' Hemorrhage application and Leap Strike makes it easy to get out of exchange you don't want if Darius pulls you with Apprehend. Jax also has a good burst with Empower into Leap Strike with Counter Strike to break engagement before Darius can put comparable amount of damage on you.

On the other hand if you get careless Darius has means to easily exploit your mistakes, so I wouldn't say it's all fun and games for Jax.

Wirro The Winter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-07-2012

Jax is way more resistant to ganks

MiSeRyTheSLAYER

31-07-2012

I also think Jax has advantage since, while both have no sustain and good harass, Jax's harass is better after level 6.. Many people say that Darius counters Jax though, and I thought that I could have been simply matched against weak Darius players.

Plättbagarn

31-07-2012

Many people say that Darius counters everything, so that point is moot.

smsh

31-07-2012

I played against Jax with Darius and also other way around ... Managed to counter both ... That mostly depends on how u well play the both champs imo...

lovethebottoms

31-07-2012

Skill based matchup.

Skouriasmenos

31-07-2012

Early game, Darius passive is giving him the upper hand over Jax ... after level 8-9, Jax is starting to roll and it is his passive that gives the upper hand to a fight.

Darius is still dangerous of course, but a good Jax will have the upper hand with a simple combo (hit minions, max your passive, jump empower on Darius, use counterstrike - recieve no damage - stun Darius - get out of there - Repeat in 20 seconds.)

Lorichon

31-07-2012

Skill match up, with Darius having the advantage early-game. If you don't let Darius get a kill, you've probably won the lane.

Scypior

31-07-2012

I'd say its more player dependant than Champion. Better player will win the lane. Booth Champions have tools to be pain in butt.