A New Volibear skin please :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tramathized

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-07-2012

Yeah we need a new Volibear skin not a Panda skin but in the future a panda skin for him but some brutal skin a new legendary skin like the thunder lord voli or blood voli make him like he has turned to the dark side a black skin with red blackish armor that would be cool but just a suggestion ^^ but a new legend skin would be epic

Kerberi

28-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3r0 View Post
Yeah we need a new Volibear skin not a Panda skin but in the future a panda skin for him but some brutal skin a new legendary skin like the thunder lord voli or blood voli make him like he has turned to the dark side a black skin with red blackish armor that would be cool but just a suggestion ^^ but a new legend skin would be epic
Volibear is brand new.İ think he doesnt deserve a legendary skin.But he could use other skins.

İ just cant stand that cute little GAY Teemo getting all the skins.Panda Teemo?Really?He has like 8 skins so far.İ just cant stand him.God i hate him so much.Volibear deserved to be our Panda not Teemo!

Kosion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

28-07-2012

Jurassic Volibear.

Kostenyrkata

28-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3r0 View Post
China has some issues with pandas due to them being nearly extinct and will hardly allow panda to fight and DIE in a game. Riot will have some real issues with that so another type of skin sounds like a better idea. I hardly think that Riot will make a legendary Volibear skin, they has never released one on a champion who is "younder" than 1 year.

Just for the record if you are wondering why WoW was able to release Pandas as a race, they simple made a donation to the damaged places (villages or cities I am not sure) in China and earned their love and respect enough to release Pandas. This is my speculation of this, I can be completely wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberi View Post
Volibear is brand new.İ think he doesnt deserve a legendary skin.But he could use other skins.

I just cant stand that cute little GAY Teemo getting all the skins.Panda Teemo?Really?He has like 8 skins so far.İ just cant stand him.God i hate him so much.Volibear deserved to be our Panda not Teemo!
I don't know what you defind by brand new. Volibear is ~7-8 months old. As for Teemo... He is and will be Riots wardrobe for a long time. To be honest I don't think Volibear should have a panda skin, he is an ursine chief not a huggable panda like Teemo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosion View Post
Jurassic Volibear.
He doesn't fit the Jurrasic team. It consists of Cho'gath and Kog'maw right now and I think that it will be limited to voli champions only. Also a prehistoric just doesn't seem right in my opinion

QuadGTX

29-07-2012

How about a Deitie Volibear?
A god of thunder volibear, is blueish-white (not completely white like original), has a different armor, with lightning effects around him that are enlarged with the activation of his ultimate.

Could be quite the Bear.

Tramathized

29-07-2012

Or just maby a regular bear skin not in armor just voliBEAR ^^ that would be funny

RonnieC

29-07-2012

There could be a transforming Volibear at lv1 hes just a cute little teddy bear and at 18 he could be the most brutal bloodthirsty mothereffer in the whole LoL xd I'd like this one a lot :d