Leavebuster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

invisible16

25-07-2012

Hello people i'm from lithuania,this is mistake for leavebuster,because,me network on night becomes very laggy,and that 4times in a row,and that is annoyd me....I want to that your guys remove me leavebuster....

Lepotec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

25-07-2012

I'm sorry, but leaver buster is staying. The idea is that if you know that your connection is bad, it's irresponsible of you to play at that time.

invisible16

25-07-2012

yes,but than i can't level uping

OhhReaLLy

03-08-2012

A good way to avoid getting banned ALL the time is playing Custom games, LeaverBuster won't touch you, but the players can still report you. For more details about LeaverBuster you can communicate with support.
Greetings~

SlimaZ

07-08-2012

Network becomes bad at night. So play at daytime. Or weekends. And if i recall correctly leavebuster "forgets" you after a good row of finished games?

MBrochLips

12-05-2013

MightyMikeDK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2013

If you don't have a reliable connection, don't play. Many disconnects will lead to losses, and these losses are shared with the four other people on your team who do have proper internet and computers.
Your desire to level up, even with a bad connection, ruins the game for these people - and possibly the enemy team who gets an uneven fight, too.

TL: DR: You deserve your bans for ruining the game for other people.

bombom dani

26-07-2013

i was eating

Owbito

06-09-2013

I will be so happy some stop the banning

Rubber1Duck

07-09-2013

I dont know what happened my computer got stuck and I could not do enythin.Then I restated my computer it happened again.and again I restarted my computer it worked,I was happy I recoennected in lol and game was ended and then I got bann!!! Can someone gett my banss off