How to get riot points?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky King 95

24-07-2012

Hello,can someone tell how can I get riot points faster?
I know you can pay but I don't want to,and some generators on the web need surveys that are now working?
Can you plz tell me a way to get RP fast?

Trollfar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-07-2012

I think you only get 400 RP when you reach level 5? if i remember correct. otherwise you need to buy with real money. Thats the difference between RP and IP... IP you get by playing games. RP you buy.

To get RP fast you just pay a lot of money

Sky King 95

24-07-2012

darn.ok.thank you

Stoneflyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-07-2012

Alot of money? I dont think so. RP is pretty cheap if you only aim for 1 champion or 1 skin. Costs the same as 2 or 3 chocolate bars...

ShadowRaiser

24-07-2012

What if I can't buy RP from my country, and I can't afford a Credit Card ?

Lord Koivisto

25-07-2012

The whole generator thing is just silly. According to my friend, they all require surveys(which track your IP for some reason..) and the .rar files are all passworded.

Obvious fake is obvious. Don't do it.

VN Mendax047

27-07-2012

You can join some tournaments where there is low number of competitors and prize is RP. Check jeesports.

Tanno15

28-07-2012

Guys, there is no such thing as a program that gives you free RP/IP points. Anyway, most of the hacks are based on 2 plans:

1. Tell people they will get RP if they open a generator, type in their username, server and the amounts of RP/IP they want.

2. Tell people that they will get RP if they register a new profile using a 'tweaked link' that somehow hacks into the Riot's system and generates large RP amounts to the new user, of course, After they reach level five or ten.

What those things really do:

1. Allows other people to access your account, after wasting people's time by directing them to endless sites full of surveys that never work, or passworded rar files that requires them to visit a 3rd party site in order to 'get the password right after you do this one quick survey'.

Hint: Anyone can copy/paste a picture and make it look like they have 500000000 RP on their account by using paint.

2. Does this whole story sounds familiar? Didn't you see that similar 'if they get to lvl 5, unlock and claim prizes?' Yup, that's right, refferal links. The links you are given are by no means 'hacked into and changed to the ones Riot employees use, so they can get free RP'. Those are just refferal links, and of course, after you register, your goal is to reach lvl 5. They say that you should log out, back in and you'll have your precious RP reward, but the truth is, you'll log out, log back in, find out that you still have just 400 RP from getting to lvl 3, while the one who gave you that hack will probably have a prize unlocked.

Hint: If you examine the links you're directed to, you're most likely to find a 'ref (numbered ID)' part of the link. And ref stands for what? That's right, refferals.

So please, if you are looking for a way to get RP without actually paying for it, try taking part in the tournaments, or offer your artistic work and get rewarded.
If you're anxious for skins, try the LoL skin installer, and get your skin changed (and no, others cannot see the change, but you can, which should be enough to satisfy you, considering you are not willing to pay for a skin.)

I'm not raggin' on you or anything, I am just offering you a friendly piece of advice

"Don't screw up your account because of your greed."

Trollfar

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneflyer View Post
Alot of money? I dont think so. RP is pretty cheap if you only aim for 1 champion or 1 skin. Costs the same as 2 or 3 chocolate bars...
True that, but depends how much RP you want, for 1 champ is cheap and like 3-4 is stil ok price.. but if you want skins aswell its kinda expensive

sunebrownie

06-11-2012

Why couldnt skins just cost IP...

12345 ... 7